<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, August 14, 2006

THE DRIVING TEST

Details to follow here soon.

*shakes fist at stupid bus stops pretending to be parking spaces*

Lol doy
xXXXx


*EDIT EDIT EDIT*
RIGHT
This is what happened.

And i'm telling you it's all a big pile of gay.

Basically.
We pulled into this residential area and were coming up to a layby. At the end of the layby, there was a silver car parked.

The examiner said.
"I'd like you to pull up before we pass this silver car"

So I pull into the layby at the opposite end to the car thinking, it's residential area, there's a car parked there - it's probably some residential parking area..

(quite easy to see my train of thought eh?)

ANYWAY

He then tells me that we're going to drive past the next road and do the reverse round the corner routine. All goes well.

However!!

Back at the driving centre, i get my 12 minors and...


MAJOR FAULT (of the serious variety)

This "lay-by" was not infact a "residential parking area" and more of a "bus-stop"

Bollocks.

With "double yellow lines" too - but hey... i swear you don't SEE these things when you're nervous do you?!

Oh - and you might find it funny that i stalled on the VERY FIRST turn i made.
Luckily that only counted as a minor for gears.

"Don't worry" says the examiner (aka TRICKSTER) "you'll get it NEXT TIME!"

But for now.

CONGRATULATIONS.
The streets are still safe.



Though sometimes i see drivers and wonder - how did they manage to pass in the first place?!


# posted by Unknown @ 8/14/2006 10:36:00 pm
Comments:
Oy hurry up cos i wana read how EXACTLY you failed rofl :-P
 
examiners are all evil. I bet they take great joy in failin us all!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"