<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Anti-Revision and Mocking of Will

Okay, Anti Revision method number god knows what.

Sunday. In a desperate bid to avoid Comms revision I endangered my life.

Yes.

I cleared out a wasps nest.

LOL

You may think - what? What is she DOING? REVISE GIRL REVISE!

But instead - i went and helped my Dad clear out not one, not two but THREE wasps nests.

And i didn't get stung!!

But my Dad did.

It wasn't a Happy Fathers Day for him.

I'm sure you can imagine me running about. Possibly squealing. With a BADMINTON racket...


Okay - so add that to re-heeling shoes, making smoothies, cooking full breakfasts, MAKING A DRESS out of a skirt - which i'm well proud of - pimping my myspace profile, writing blogs, getting new sheet music, daytime TV...

*sigh*

Anti-Revision is great..

Anyway, short blog today - i'll leave you with something i thought was funny.

Subject: Cass is stupid.

Cass: And then im off to crete with helen :)
Zoe: Ahhahaha
Zoe: I thought you said
Zoe: i'm off to CREATE with Helen
Zoe: i was like ergh
Zoe: dirt
Cass: im goign off on my own
Cass: out the country
Cass: eeep
Zoe: its' not even like France or Spain
Zoe: those are close
Zoe: and you kiiinda know the language
Zoe: or guess it
Zoe: GREEK is different lol
Cass: pssh
Cass: i will be like
Cass: i know Michael Michael
Cass: and they will nod and give me respect
Cass: :)

*pause*

Zoe: Michael Michael is from Cyprus you nob lol
Cass: Meh, tomato tomato

xXXXx


# posted by Unknown @ 6/19/2006 10:27:00 pm
Comments:
lol oh dear. Not even a pretty face... hehe jokes becs x
 
totally agree, no jokes. ooooooo
 
you missed out the bit where i said:

"Zoe: I thought you said 'create' !!lol!!
"Will: that goes without saying really"

willy xx
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"