<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

* *Read this if you want to LIVE!* *

A notice for all those who, like me, use the Sixth Form kitchen and it's contents ie the broken mugs and plates

Riiight - my sources tell me that some spacko Year Twelve (who shall go by no name except JH) - has been using the Anti-bac surface cleaner to clean plates and cups and the like.

Therefore - as with the general rule of life- WASH YOUR EQUIPMENT BEFORE YOU USE IT.

Obviously - we have a FEW days left. It'd be bitter irony if we fell ill running the last straight of this relay of life...
ANYWAY!
When confronted with the utter stupidity of her actions, she replied:
"It's fine, it's anti-bacterial!"

Moron.

(And yes, i am getting a teeeeny weeeeny bit of smug satisfaction considering my relationship to her)


SECOND POINT

This week is YEARBOOK SIGNING week.
Just to point out - the last blank pages have been PURPOSEFULLY left for signage - quote

"OHHH - that'd be an efficient use of the space now wouldn't it?"

So yes. Come sign mine in the next four days!!


ALSO - plans for this Thurs are underway - we went and bought like one of EVERYTHING from the Birthdays range.

Banners have been made - the LTP is progressing.

CAN'T WAIT! :D

And receipts etc need to be received ASAP please!

xXXXx


# posted by Unknown @ 5/14/2006 10:44:00 pm
Comments:
whats LTP? and whos JH? have to know so we can go mock her. twat. anyway! end of school plans!!! eeeeeeeee!!!
 
it took me while to figure out letter to parents but am racking my brains as to who JH is....
 
Jeebus -38 of you have seen this yet there are 2 comments.

GAYBAR.

How can i progress to the next blog (of high importance) without self-validating comments?!

xXXXx
 
A year twelve girl not knowing how to do simple washing up? What kind of sick joke is this? How will she ever find herself a husband and bring meaning to her life?
 
I found out who it was lol what an idiot!
Exxxx
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"