<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Queen of Procrastinating

Okay.

I am officially putting off revision.

Not voluntarily - well, sort of.. yesterday - i did nothing thinking - Oh, it's the first day of the hols - the first PROPER day - i'll just stay and watch films...

And that is what I did.

Fight Club was on the other day - Keithysmudge was online counting the number of Fight Club references in people's MSN names - haha i had one too!

And as for today?
I got up thinking - okay, do some work today Zoe.
After breakfast yeah?

And what did i do?
Make the biggest breakfast ever.

That's right - in order to put off revision, I made the most complicated breakfast ever.

I EVEN MADE A SMOOTHIE!

I got out the blender (seriously unrecommended in the hands of a Zoe you'd think?) - and hell, i don't know how to make smoothies! I just chopped up a banana.. some apples.. a few strawberries, a bit of juice here and there - AND I MADE A SMOOTHIE!

It looks like vomit. But it tastes alright actually! Especially seeing that I've put in a few drops of Southern Comfort....

Well you know. Parents not around. What is one to do? Raid the liquer cabinet? I THINK SO!

Yeah - i've been home alone for like the past WEEK! I've been taking taxi's absolutely EVERYWHERE seeing that a) It's still damn cold for April - and b) Public transport doesn't frequent near my house.

I've been making my own dinner, motivating myself to do work.... Okay, i'm lying. I've been living off frozen dinners and spending too much time on the computer.....

I'm GOING TO DO CRAP AT UNIVERSITY!

Yes.
Anyone got any plans for this Easter? And anyone got any stories of procrastination?
I'm gonna try and get this blog going a bit faster so leave comments - I SEE THE HITS - where are the comments people?!
I need validation!!!! :O

MySpace is slowly taking over - but this is what - the third year of MYNSIL reign? I think that is a feat to be proud off. All the other blogs are apparently dead.... I feel like the dude in The Last of the mohicans...

I've never watched that film actually. But the thought's there!

xXXXx


# posted by Unknown @ 4/04/2006 02:38:00 pm
Comments:
i thought i'd leave a comment so you feel loved lol. i am also alone for a week because my parents have gone to the bahamas. this is my first night alone and i'm already still on msn at midnight. fun times, fun times. elise xxx
 
LMAO i reckon when we want to procrastinate, we all turn to food. I baked cookies instead of revising
 
Definately turn to the food. I also make complex meals under the guise of "eating healthily". It's a good ploy. Use it. becky
 
LOL! Well - i've got up at 10 every day for the past few days and have been watching "Miss Match" and "Without A Trace" without fail.

Therefore, i get training in being a lawyer, a matchmaker, a cop AND if needed, a missing person.

And - I've been watching Morgan Spurlocks 30 days series - I love TV in the holidays...
 
ive recently experienced miss match too! you can actually waste a hell of a lot of time with channel 4. friends at about 7ish right through will and grace, frasier etc etc to about 1115 with miss match. although i dont haul out of bed until about 9 so miss some of the many repeats...what a shame.
 
Haha!
Who's this?!

I think we're SOULMATES. Channel4 owns me!
 
Zoe, slow down...

Cramming is the way forward- starting early will mean you forget what you learnt by the time the exams are here and you will have to re-learn it all. Revision can wait- you need a break sonny.

I am personally procrastinating learning my driving theory and highway code, as opposed to schoolwork, but the feeling is much the same. I recommend Monk, Neighbours, Countdown and Deal or no deal. ;)

Much love (and my cactus is almost breaking free...)

Emma L xxx
(notice I'm phasing out the 'Al'? I'm dreading starting university and introducing myself as 'AMMA AL!' It will always have a place in my heart though <3)
 
...oh and I have also rediscovered my love for the gameboy. Grand theft auto, Wave race...great stuff.
 
lol its your son so in a way, yes, we are soul mates...lol
 
No Charl, that would be like .. incest.. no wait, that's brother and sister..

What's the one for Father and Son? Is there even one?

Right.
And GTA for GAMEBOY?! Oh i've been living a sheltered life...
I was playing it on the bus the other day and I got to punch people and run away... haha
 
Ah...I run over people and run away. Then I shoot the police and steal their car.

Zoe...we're turning into the Stottmeister's son! :-o

xxxx
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"