<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh. Dear.

Just reading the previous blog. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Number of times I've said "Hahaha" = 12

I saw this paragraph and I thought ... what the fuck?

....Then this really stupid crow started cawing in the middle of it. Which made me laugh. Then I got the giggles because there was this really stupid sounding bird. And I was thinking – what a stupid sounding bird.
How retarded.

Seeing the effect of a manic party. Priceless indeed...

Anyways, apologies - I've decided to move from pointless blog to EVEN MORE pointless topic.
THat's right.

I'm dedicating my new blog to the new wonder of....

Chris Kelly's Hair.




Lol, gone is the girly long hair! HELLO to new blondified CK!
He looks a bit Nordic really... Yes.
I say well done.




Today is the day you become a real man :)




Okay. Random topic over

I'm not in the mood to blog properly. I'm missing out on some wicked gigs tonight. I can't wait til I can drive.
(though I'm sure the rest of you can.) Talking of driving. If someone can lend me any HAZARD PERCEPTION PRACTICE / THEORY PRACTICE material - let me know. I may fail my practical but at least I'll have SOMETHING.

Instead I'll just leave the easy way with a random Nomics quote. Or two.

Setting: About a week ago

"Okay, something happened during the Victorian era - what were the Victorians famous for?"
*long pause*
".. err.. Queen Victoria?"
Turns out the answer was "The Industrial Revolution"

And then, only today.
"Okay, what technological inventions peaked and developed in around the 1800s?"
Esther- "CARS"

Okay, it turns out our knowledge of the 19th century aren't that good at all....

Plus - Mr SKinner told us today that statistically, out of three units, UNIT 5 was the hardest to pass if taken in January as it was a synoptic unit, therefore used information from the other two.

We then asked him which unit we had just done this January...

..You guessed it.


# posted by Unknown @ 2/24/2006 08:45:00 pm
Comments:
thats a TERRIBLE pic zoe! and i think i do have some nordic(ish) blood in me. so :~p still, vicious chris doesnt need to come out. you werent that mean....

xxx
 
Hahah drunk violent Zoe can take on vicious CHris anyday :P

IN fact, i'll post that attack on YOUR space
 
in that pose with the half open mouth i mistook him for miner matt. not sure which one it offends more.
 
Hahah!!
Love it - i know who you are but i wont tell Miner Matt.
But yes, new blog coming soon.

Perhaps on the MOST awkard General STudies lesson ever.

Head count? Err... *counts*

Three people.

xXXXXx
 
I should have been in GenStuds :( Darn open days are always on Wednesdays...
This Wednesday though...GSCC REUNION

xxx
 
Great work!
[url=http://meulwyus.com/exbq/oqto.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rdfptgmf.com/tdxt/miwm.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Thank you!
http://meulwyus.com/exbq/oqto.html | http://kbaaksat.com/rxsp/ptvm.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"