<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Revelations, quotations and the Super-Bird (RIP).

The long haul is over - and now it's almost New Year. I feel I ought to have some sort of long d+m type blog telling you all how much I love you. But I dont. (Love you or have that blog in mind? You decide)

I'll save it for another time me thinks.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I know I bloody did lol. A particular highlight - well not really a highlight, more of an accomplishment I say... in fact, let's not even give it a name, let us just question the idea. The COMPLETE Rocky series. I, II, III, IV, V. Who would even run them back to back on the same day?! More importantly who would WATCH them?

And that, dear reader, is where me and my family members will have to raise our hands. Now as many of you know, my family is primarily restauranteur based - evidently this unlimited supply of champange and chocolates will take it's toll in due course...

We didn't just have two turkeys this year. We had a turkey with a DUCK inside it. And inside the duck was a pheasant! Seriously, all Paul Daniels impressions aside, I half expected four and twenty blackbirds to fly out....
..Sing a song of sixpence. A pocket something something.
Four and twenty blackbirds, baked in a pie
... And when the pie was something, the birds began to sing
... Oh something something something something..
... something something KING! ..
Can anyone REMEMBER those lyrics?! Can anyone even remember the song? Yes those last remnants of my childhood are all I have.. *sigh*
I remember something about bread and honey.. I swear that's the same song. It just doesnt really fit with the context of birds in a pie... BUT hey! It's a childrens song, they don't have to make sense! Mmm pie...

But yes. Moving on from the amazing Super-Bird!

While we're on this whole, I'll think, you think subject - I've had a thought.
Is it just me or does Andy from X Factor look just like the Great Gazoo?

Man, I used to love The Flintstones! And then they went and made those two horrible horrible movies. Irony is, I've seen them both. A few times.

See, now THOSE lyrics I remember. Talking of lyric revelations, apologies to those of you who were present and subject to me, Chizzel, Chazbaz and Spalfa in the common room with our rendition of the Pokemon theme song.

*quiet voice* I wanna be.. the very best.. like no one ever was-
*everyone* NYEOW NYEOW N-YEOW
*louder* to catch them is my real test - TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!

Spoilers no more, we were going to do that for TOTP this year, alas we could not find the music anywhere. Major shame. There were dance moves and all.

Independance Day was on. We watched it. Great film for Christmas. Love Actually- possibly one of THE best Christmas films. We watched that too. Shrek. A family classic that we all love! Yeah, we didn't have time to watch that one...... But that's good. I thought I ought to mention it..

And to end with, some memorable quotes from Love Actually lol

Dec: Billy, I believe you've brought a prize for our competition winners.
Billy Mack (the old dude): Yes I have, Ant or Dec. It's a personalized felt tip pen.

And of course, the bread winner.

Mark: But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this [picture of a mummy]... Merry Christmas.

Gotta love it :)


# posted by Unknown @ 12/29/2005 10:01:00 pm
Comments:
Andy as the great gazoo, that made me chuckle
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
And something tells me you're a SPAMMER...
Git off my internet! lol
 
Yemen? I'm from Yemen!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"