<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Seven days...

Almost seven days back at school. And so much has happened.

You'd think things would SLOWLY get back to normal. Nope, not at all. On the eve of the sixth day, I bring thee joyous news of the "typical routine" variety.

First day back. L-more (aka F-More to Machet) is already in a search-and-destroy mood.
Quote:
To Hattie - not in 13L : "And what are YOU doing in here?"
Hattie: "Erm.. I'm giving Lisa a mug..?"

GENERAL STUDIES! Yes, I'm still doing my beautiful doss subject. Special mention and hearts to the General Studies crew. All SEVEN of you. lol

We were reading an article, examining what kind of arguments it used. However, the topic of the article distracted us.
"The Two-bicle is being introduced."
Two-bicles, in case you couldnt tell from the oh-so-witty name, are in fact double toilets. Two toilets in one toilet. If you get what i mean? His 'n hers. Except, only in the female toilets.

Apparently, its meant to reflect the "values" that the common male urinal upholds. The chance for friends to discuss topical issues whilst "spending a penny".

Quote the GSC (like GLC but better. And all girls. And not rappers.):

"Lady Urinals? What.. like a big... trough?"
"But isn't it meant to stick on the wall? So you have to like..."
".. Straddle it..?"
"But you have to take your pants down... does that like ... stick out then?"
"Even men have a bit of privacy! Its unwritten law that you look at the wall, not at each other's "private items"!"

ANYWAY!

Today in Comms.
We were discussing 1984 and how hard it was to read 65 pages in one evening.
Spalfa: "I SWEAR I read like 40 pages and -"
*class hushes as L-More arrives*
Spalfa unaware, continues: "-like.. fell asleep!"
*silent gasp of horror.* The book is what L-More insists "essential reading for a good LIBERAL education"

Though, if you consider that plus:
a) She tells us exactly what we should think of the book.
b) What its meant to represent to us.
c) How great the book is.
d) How many pages we should read

Obviously, those that DO have an idea of 1984 will find that, quite ironic non?
I knew it! L-MORE IS WORKING FOR THE THOUGHT POLICE!

It's quite annoying when we ACTUALLY read the allotted amount of pages (usually fairly impossible) and then - THEN she decides to spend the lesson reading the book TO us.

Usually, lessons like this lead to more than 2 minutes of hate if you get what I mean. Ha! My wit is extending literarily now!

Anyway! That's all I can remember for now. But now bad for the first week back.

Already I'm up to my elbows in work and meetings. And Costa's Chocolate Truffle Cake. Well not up to my elbows in cake. Though...... *hmm*

Mmmm cake.


# posted by Unknown @ 9/08/2005 09:10:00 pm
Comments:
Let the Two Minutes Hate commence: (picturing Miss Littlegottalottabigmore squeezing into her very very teenie weenie i've-got-a-small-penis-sportscar)

RARrrrrrrrrrr gah noooooooooo dammit, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr argh ugg (continues screaming at computer screen for 2 minutes)

Ah, doesn't that feel better. Now i've vented my anger, i don't feel like focusing it on the greater evils of this earth… like- say, Spangus. :P

As Orwell would say. 1984- a doubleplusungood insight into the mind of a communist state… yes, miss littlemore herself.
 
Well she's fat enough to be her own state.
 
And it was a really NICE mug too…
 
LOL!
Also, i forgot about the quote on "Clever People and what they like to do"

I'll save that for a rainy day maybe….

It will be doublegood!
 
How can you possibly be bored with 1984? S'great book. Great.
 
oh god those dark days of the littlemore. You have my full sympathies. Hang in my comrades, it shall not be forever. one day you shall be free to form your own opinion
 
Just five days, surely..
 
zoe, u owe me money for that cake, as u ate my half.
 
1984 reigns. As does the irony you mentioned. Maybe the L-more realises it…then again, maybe she doesn't. I'm going to call her 'Big Mother' from now on.

Zoe…GenStudsCru= 9 people, not 8…Robyn was away. Which makes our class quite big- I'm so proud. :')
 
One more thing:

Twobicle.

Hahahahaha.
 
Ollie. Get out.
lol
Quite obviously I put it there as a sly ploy to see whether you all were REALLY reading or not.

Congratulations, you passed the test.

(ALSO i have money to give you, but i didnt see you for a few days, thus ended up breaking the twenty on some McDonalads.)
 
McDonalads?! Ha

And oh no Emma Al - with 9 of us, we won't all fit on the same row! sigh You know you have a small class when they can all sit on the same row…
 
:-o
Such a good point…we'll add a box on the end or something.
 
Pfft, just stick Zoe in a cupboard.
 
Everyone's a winner.
 
what if there arent any cupboards?
 
Out the window.
 
Update on the lack-of-space-in-General-Studies situation…at least one person skives every lesson…meaning there are never more than 8 anyway.

But if it does reach a class of 9…I'm all for kicking Zoe out the window. She sleeps the whole lesson anyway :(
 
lol i love the way these comments are getting more and more crap as it takes zoe longer and longer to write a new blog. lol. xxx
 
Mr S: 'wot does a priest have to have to enter the service?'

…economics class pause

Mr S: 'come on girls, it begins with a v'

…economics class look at each other with concern
emily yells
'VIRGINITY!'

haha! you know you love it Zoe
 
Agreed with 'Elise'…I'm so impatient :'(

Debs…what was the answer? I thought 'ordination' but that doesn't begin with a V…

xxxx
 
Bring on the blog, girl.

I need something more stimulating to read than this crisp packet on my desk. I've been staring at it for weeks now.
 
^ I do that but with cereal boxes.
 
Zoe. Blog. NOW.

Thankyou :)
xxxx
 
Emma! A.K.A 'Jasmine'…
I join the 'society' again now I've done my essay lol.
xxxx
 
Blog. Or Angus will be killed.

Sorry.
 
lol emz really, we can't make private jokes on zoe's blog! especially about you-know-what!!!

anon…
 
YOU MAY BE ASHAMED, 'JASMINE', BUT I HAVE LEARNT IN THESE PAST FEW DAYS TO EMBRACE YOU-KNOW WHAT WITH OPEN ARMS. And until Zoe blogs…there will be private conversations galore. What else is there to do?
 
Can i just point out that you were the one that resigned… not exactly LOYAL are u emz???!!

xxx
 
Lol! Never fear - new blogs are coming. We had a good Economics lesson for quotes…

Also - from the next blog onwards I'm using the NEW commenting system. ooooOOooh But yeah, I think i'll do it this weekend as my apps are in for this week and well.. i havent REALLY started them yet.. HUM.
Isnt UCAS and all that jazz depressing?!
 
And actually - i have THE most embarassing story of … EVER.
But im in two minds whether to tell you all or not… (no doubt some one else will blab though lol)
 
I know the embarassing story :) Is v embarassing. If we;re thinking of the same one Zoe - the one in the bus park on Tuesday?
 
lol omg so funny!! hahaha kills self laughing sorry, i mean, it could happen to anyone…
 
But of course it had to happen to Zoe in front of YOU-KNOW-WHO :P
 
Hilarious. You'r all a bunch of gays you know? lol :)
 
Emma- I said I would resign but you persuaded me to stay. And I said that I have LEARNED to embrace it, not that I have my whole life…read it again, 'in these past few days' etc…I'm not denying the fact that I 'resigned' heh. And look at you Mrs.Blackpot…your advice to me doesn't apply to you? Little miss I-must-resign. Haha, we should stop having this conversation on Zoe's blog. It will be continued.

Zoe…'UCAS and all that jazz' depressed me temporarily, but it's nothing compared to the happiness you feel when it's sent off and you know you can just chill out. Good times ahead Zoe, good times. Keep cool.

Emma L xxxxxx
 
You've lost me emz…
 
Well done!
[url=http://ywjavbet.com/xndj/ffcw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hnotskxp.com/yioa/jota.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Well done!
http://ywjavbet.com/xndj/ffcw.html | http://gqpmskos.com/mfdk/cnim.html
 
Great work!
[url=http://rzccqesr.com/quto/zlsy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rgzfzbrb.com/frrf/dltm.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Thank you!
http://rzccqesr.com/quto/zlsy.html | http://sudfxhzc.com/iwyb/lixu.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"