<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tomoro's the day....

First of all - before i embark on my happy happy message, WHY IS IT THAT YOU ALL MUST TALK TO ME ONLY WHEN MY MSN is (BUSY) and even more so when I'm (Busy - Writing Blog)

I'll tell you why - you all want to be mentioned!!!
AND IT WON'T WORK!
IT ...


Rats.

ANYWAY!

My main point of this blog was to say a big

GOOD LUCK!

- to everyone thats getting results. Whether it be tomoro- for most of you, or next Thurs -for one of you (shut up Shyam, Spangus, DBD, I'm not listening to your lies la la la) I wish you all the best luck in the world.

The luckiest luck.
In fact, myself, being the overlord of all leprechauns, has commanded said leprechaun army to bless all those that read this with their leprechaun goodness.

And tha's something. (/end dodgy irish accent)

(There's a lot of good in those little O's..... Cheerios so good to eat... Dont ask)

And as my fellow Maths people have stated - THERE's ALWAYS RE-TAKES.

It feels like i should be saying farewell... but i wont.

Can you believe we'll be the oldest next year?!
Thats so weird! I still remember coming in as a year 7 - complete with my lopsided haircut and ..... shoes with furry insides. (If i never showed you, all i can say is - be glad.)

So much has happened in the past 6 years - in fact, so much has happened since GCSE (See The Orange Locker for happy post- GCSE results in Vale)
And all i can say is - I'm strangely in my happy grinny mood. And we all know what that means.
("Oh no, not the happy grinny mood! RUN!")

Its been great guys. Whether you'r named or un-named (and of course you'd like to be named right?... RIGHT? - That way you can end up with a name that you could also call your pet slash future child...) much love to you all...

And no, I'm not leaving. No, I'm not drunk but there IS a rather large bird outside...
Also, I'd like to announce that I'm absolutely BRICKING IT for tomoro.

See you then :)

Also, one more point
MyNotSoInteresting quotes in answer to my question
" Anyone know what time we have to come in for RESULTS tomoro?"
"11"
"11:30"
"9:30"
"Noon (man)"
"Shit, results are tomoro!"

(TO CONCLUDE and SUMMARIZE - GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY BEANS)


# posted by Unknown @ 8/17/2005 07:30:00 pm
Comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://lrfhjhsv.com/rhkx/mvkt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ewxpatfa.com/cteh/pykh.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
http://lrfhjhsv.com/rhkx/mvkt.html | http://mscxeges.com/ruya/ptqf.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"