<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

MSN is a big gay bear...

With bells on its collar. Lol yes it is. Its not letting me on and general gayness like that. I'm going to call it a racist male pig. Yes.
*runs away before she is smited*

Anyways! The other day there was this mahooooosive powercut that hit the neighbourhood. And you can tell it was big simply by the number of O's in mahoosive lol.
I was sitting in my room revising, of course, when suddenly the lights went out and everything was dark.
Quite scary at first, until i opened the curtains and glorious light filled the room.
HA! Not so scary now!

Went out to find the fuse box in the garage, just our luck my dad was away, but then we met our neighbours who said theirs had also gone and they'd rung up the electricity company thing and all they could do was wait.

So we did.
And we waited.
And waited.
And waited.
(I even considered writing a blog on my boredom - but alas no power duh)

This was about seven right? Several lit candles later, that left me with absolutely nothing to do until the power came back on. Revise you say? I would but it was "too dark" :)
I was planning on making dinner - but with no power that was a no. (its usually a no anyway, but for now..)
What else? ....Watch TV? MSN? Phone someone?

ER-ERGH
(the buzzer from Family Fortunes)

I couldn't even charge up my phone, which was dwindling on one bar.

So that brings me (finally) to today's random topic.
It just made me think - what would i do? I mean its like going back to like ... Victorian times - my mother suggested we could play cards or *shudder* Scrabble. (Long story involving choking hazards)

But yes. Think about it, without electrical power, what would we be doing right now? Irony in the fact that you wouldnt be able to read this message either. I have no clue where I'm going with this, but lack of random banter on MSN with people has lead to random banter here.

I guess its like what we do with bread. (IE take it for granted) You lot already know my position on this whole bread affair so I shan't repeat it but basically.
Electrical power = my friend

Yep, thats it really. No point to this blog today was there? But then again, is there ever much of a point? lol.

PS - Theres been a huge increase in the number of MySpacers. Does that mean i have to actually go on it and comment now? *sigh* :p

Right, I'm off to watch the rest of Cutting It.
New series to fill the void that Desperate Housewives and ER has left. *sob* Farewell Dr Carter!


# posted by Unknown @ 6/07/2005 09:16:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"