<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

There's only one word for it

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lol, why is Zoe EEEE-ing? I hear you say
For many many reasons my friends.
Though to be honest, you all have a fair idea of the main reason anyway - if you haven't you've been living in a hole in the far reaches of Mt Everest with your fingers in your ears.

To answer all those questions - and most probably in the order you're going to ask them

Yes I did. Yes I am. AND NO YOU CAN NOT!

Lol - my predictions were right. I do hate you all. And not just members of InDelirium - it appears that my other friends - yes all those who i thought would actually take pity on me and be NICE. Hell i would have even settled for SUBTLE.
Just a note for you - I'm thinking of several ways to get back at you - and theymay involve forks that I will pike from my house. You'r in for a treat.

For those of you lovelies who werent there last night (Esther W.C I hope you had great time at TGI's avec the girlies - oh and Captain Nemo - i bet your hair looks great)
here's the lowdown/downlow - isnt it AMAZING how they mean the same things? :P

I quote
"OI ZOE! Wheres the one that you want to do?" (who even SAYS that? Shyam apparently.)
"Well if you look to your left he's standing right next to me." (As in GROUND SWALLOW ME NOW)
"OH.Yeah Zoe wants to -"
"SHUT UP! I hate you."
etc

In order to escape them - round the corner seemed a good idea.
"Zoooooe..... Zooooe loves..." - oh god. The voice of a drunken Charlot no doubt.
*leans round the corner*
*mouths "Shut.Up. I.Hate.You"*

ChizBiz slyly comes to pinch my arm whilst giving a not-so-obvious thumbs up. Elly slyly tugs on my leg from the floor with her not-so-obvious "Ehhhhh?" face lol - how i love that face. BUT ANY OTHER TIME!
Even outside i can't escape - I can see Smooshmoose inside the "VIP room" - plus Frisky Jim, Stophig, ChazBaz, Spangus and Greenie.
You'r ALL on my hit list.

I owe you all NOTHING. Owing is for pansies.

(Though i think what I'm trying to say is.... I love you guys. May you all burn in hell)

ANyway!
Eeee-some reason two.
The gig - it went okay actually. Not so bad seeing that i was still learning my lyrics whilst in Deep Pan.
Oh and almost missed my cue at the beginning because I was running around outside. Lol but ASIDE FROM THAT.
Big up to Gops, Greenie, Ward, Smoosh, Emmaroon (and Wicky), Stridey, Hoskins etc for actually coming to stand at the front when i "hithered" lol
Also APOLOGIES to those who i randomly pushed forward in my "break" lol - I seriously just grabbed certain people by their waists and manhandled them to the front. Almost grabbed Jude from Mirno - before realising who he was and running away lol

Lolol oh and Shyams guitar broke too.
OF ALL THE LUCK
We bollocked up a few times - but nothing too disastrous. Kinda. Lol. Oh wait - I remember. DBD said he would write a set list for Frazer and they were all like we'r gonna do this, we're gonna do that etc.
HOWEVER when we got on the stage - HAHAHA you all froze up and I had to resort to reading from my "backup" set list. (Which was a tiiiny piece of paper that I'd ripped out of my notebook moments before going on stage)
And then I accidentally ripped in half as I pulled it out of my pocket.

Bollocks.

Anyways- Signify def deserve a mention for playing so immensely - AND THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE A DRUMMER. Jezzs guitar also conked out at the end - i think we're bad luck or something?
However shoutout of the moment goes to HereBeDragons for playing their first gig- AND headlining it. And actually doing it pretty darn well. They actually got most of the crowd dancing (and by that i could imply drunken attempts at skanking - MARTIN and WARD lolol) and for bonus points JimJames and Martin were partaking in some kind of drunken orgy from what I saw at the end.
But yeah - ROCK ON and all that jazz.

It was a great evening. We sold loads of tickets. Some stoned girl was trying to hug my leg onstage. And erm... in case you STILLL don't know - in "hip" terms - the cladagh is now the other way round.
Try that for size!

**BTW - Tried to find band homepages for you.
Looked up HERE BE DRAGONS and got this lol - enjoy
And the Signify site i had from aaages ago hasnt been updated - if anyone has any news - post it.


# posted by Unknown @ 5/07/2005 10:51:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"