<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, May 20, 2005

One down...

Eighty million exams to go.
Okay, again I'm exaggerating but meh- call it ARTISTIC LICENSE

ANyways, the ENglish on Thurs was not as bad as we thought it would be. But IRONY OF IRONIES. If you read the previous blog, you will note the phrase ""Don John the Bastard, being the bastard child, was dubbed "the villain" as conventions dictate that bastard characters were...."

And yes I'm sure you can guess what my Much Ado essay was on.
That's right! THE "ILLEGITIMATE SON"

To illustrate my feelings on this

CLASSIC!
Quality!
Safe!
Holla!
SHIZZLE BIZZLE BIZZLE!

Lolololol - I was right at the front as well - it sucks being at the end of the register btw- and the invigilator (not the old man this time :( aww ) must have been like -

... ahh she's smiling in her English exam .... she must have some sort of mental defect...

But yes.
It was actually not bad at all. Okay, saying that I'll probably get like a D but still - the word "bastard" appears several times in my essay. Its all legit :)

Ermm what else happened recently ... God i had SOMETHING to blog about.. something majorly embarassing that could have happened to only those cursed with calamity (i.e me)
But i don't remember what it was... PEOPLE were with me - if you remember please let me know and let the world share my pain. (and heal themselves through laughter and mockery - WHY DO I DO IT?)

MOVING ON-

Its the end of an era.
THe Year 13's have left.

Okay, tbh the Grammar leaving today was nothing spectacular compared to the balloons and lifesize puppets of AHS.
BUT - in all honesty - you know that we're gonna do something WAY better.
I mean come on! ChazBaz and BethJob filled the ENTIRE Tower Block toilets with balloons - and Year 13 as a collective couldnt even flood the BRIDGE.

Cuh!
Cuh i say!

The straw reminded me of the Foot n Mouth graduaters, and then the year before that they painted the zebra crossing pink. And THAT HUGE BRA! Lololol - random memories.

Anyways this weekend looks to be jam packed full of MATHS REVISION.
Double C1 + C2 exam on MONDAY MORNING. Followed by General Studies an hour later.
I repeat:
IM GOING TO DIE

Thank you, that is all


# posted by Unknown @ 5/20/2005 09:53:00 pm
Comments:
Good design!
[url=http://diaejtyt.com/hkff/rvan.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mlvqpcir.com/ysqk/hmkr.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Great work!
http://diaejtyt.com/hkff/rvan.html | http://kpdrworm.com/higj/ipfm.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"