<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Whats in YOUR wallet?

- said the pirate in that Capital One advert...

Lol, no im not going to go on about what i HAVE found in certain people's wallets COUGH COUGH sweet wrappers indeed! But maybe that would be an interesting blog for next time...

Anyway my point being - well. Some of you, most of you, may have received the oh so familiar green capital one pen in the post. We have about 5 in this household.
Well, anyway MINE HAS RUN OUT.
Highly exciting news Im sure, but how often do biros ever run out?
Okay, i know they do run out, but that really doesnt happen to me.
I lose the pen before it runs out of ink. Or i break the pen before it runs out of ink. Or it explodes in my pocket before running out of ink. Or i lend it to Chaz/Stophig and never see it again.
lol EITHER WAY it doesnt happen to me.

Alas farewell Capital One pen - hello Capital One pen number 2..

MOVING ON

lol dontcha just love it when someone tells you about something that happened that you werent meant to know about and now you do? Well, my friend Mr B certainly thinks so. What are you going to do? What ARE you going to do? Basically me and Mr B think you'r screwed. *whispers* Forever....
What should Mr B do?
a) Confront them
b) Have a mud wrestling match
c) Toy with their mind.

I personally choose c). That uns always a winner...

.....Okay okay, enough on-blog provoking :)

Third topic on the agenda. (Hidden agenda la la)

I forgot to tell you all. lol Well, i forgot to ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD that when i got back from HK, my fish was REALLY REALLY REALLY fat.
Like really really.
Because befoe we went we bought a timed feeder thing that goes round and round depositing fish pellets in every hour or so.
Failed to read the "for 3 fishes or more" message.
Hence my fish now looks 7 months pregnant. And then some.

And who said fishes were easy to keep?!?


# posted by Unknown @ 4/24/2005 07:40:00 pm
Comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://irwyephx.com/gtae/cdjk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hkxbhziz.com/zsrm/scuc.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Thank you!
http://irwyephx.com/gtae/cdjk.html | http://igvaxpzb.com/dnei/nhwd.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"