<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

All kinds of interesting stories.. Haiiiil.

Oh dear oh dear, i think giong on that long break has broken my bloggin habit.....
IM CURED. lol

Anyways, the Grease MC London Trip on sat was GREAT. I was sitting in the second row crying at Kevin Spacey's (K-PAX!) "crazy man named Ben" - and i felt cultured. Y'know, sitting there enjoying high-quality drama - AND GETTING IT! Lol, Josh (the one thats Kenickie) was sitting there leaning closer and closer to the stage as it went on - we were all just like ... WOW.
The seats at the Old Vic are .... old? Because they keep creaking with the smallest of movements. So when the actors would stop for a .... dramatic pause (see what i did there? eh? eh?), everyone would try not to move - dont move, dont breathe unless EEEEERK - too late.
The play was called National Anthems - we took great delight in finding out who our chairs were dedicated to. I was Elaine Paige lol, Stridey was "Anthony and Jennifer Hopkins". Chris Webby was Ewan Macgregor. I think Josephine was some foreign man....

ANYWAY
Went to Mr Warner's "recommended Italian Restaurant" - turned out to be Pizza Express.
It actually rocked. They got me a b*day cake. It was great. Picked up the "meringue" next to it, only to find that it was in fact not meringue, but a very sly and DECEIVING chunk of ice cream. Wahey.

Acting workshop before was great - Goodie and James - perfect couple I'm sure. And i quote "are you sure you'r NOT gay?" lol haiiil.

Just want to quickly say, cheers and MUCH LOVE to all those that spreaded the love on Sat. (Spreaded.. Spraded.. Spreadededed... Meh) Muchos compleanos for all. Not that that's actually Spanish or anything.

Ermm.... but yes, more Grease related stories lol
In my free, i thought id be sly and go to the Grammar to try on my costume - instead of diong it at lunch when the chances of some stupid SEN to try and open the door on you are CONSIDERABLY less.
Anyways, Jenstottle picked out this big blue puffy dress - which i wear in the Prom scene- and i tried it on. Was walking to the nearest toilet to check out my reflection thinking "Oh how nice the Grammar is when its quiet" when SODS LAW..
The bell rings. The doors fly open. Groups of boys flood the corridor.

I am in a blue monster of a dress.

I ran.


Lol, i thought i hadnt been seen as I made it back to my "Dressing room" (the cupboard between the lecture theatre doors) and was out in my normal attire A-S-A-P.
And later that day, at lunch - just when i think I really was the master in disguise, managing NOT to get spotted. Ha..
DBD, oh what a funny guy he is, breaks my little bubble and goes "Actually Zoe, you were seen. Some guy comes up to me and asked me if a rehearsal was on. I said why? And he said - and i quote- "Because some weird girl just ran past in this weird dress."

IM FAMOUS.

.....Bollocks.


# posted by Unknown @ 4/19/2005 09:42:00 pm
Comments:
Nice site!
[url=http://kmfkfdzg.com/bnyk/ckzp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xzkwfyeu.com/vmre/aayk.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"