<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It’s the final countdown

Doodoo doo doo, doodoo doo doo doo….

Ahem. Sorry.

Anyways, my point being, its HOUSE MUSIC TOMORO! Finally, all the WEEKS AND WEEKS (in reality only three) of hard work will pay off as the competition is now, only 16 hours away. Not that im counting or anything… *bites nails*
Hopefully everything should go okay, though I do distinctly remember being near to a heart attack when we realised we had to cut one of our pieces, sort out our scripts, programmes, choir etc etc
Plus the fact that we had NEVER rehearsed in any decent room before today. Seriously, they should just rename us - "HARDING HALL FOYER" house. Not good enough for a room now are we?!

The fact that the whole of Stowe house are loud and rambunctious did not help. At all. Well, what can I say, we’re not all in the same house for no reason. I think the words "mass hysteria" epitomise Stowe erm.. spirit!

Its weird, like i can remember when we all used to be in the same house, same class, same EVERYTHING. THen they split us up for G-Groups, and then AGAIN for year12 forms.
MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!


# posted by Unknown @ 3/08/2005 08:10:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"