<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, December 09, 2004

What?! I cant eat bread?!

Who's gonna preach to you about "why we take bread for granted" now huh?!

Pleh, i quote directly from the "information sheet" my dentist gave me
AVOID

Polo mints - gay
Sticky Sweets - gay
Chewing Gum - extra gay
Bubble Gum - double bubble gay
Chocolate bars with toffee - Meeeeh i love Toffee Crisps
Chocolate with nuts inside - No more "Meester with zees Ferrero Rocher you are reeeally spoiling us!" *cries*
Boiled sweets - Gaaay
Nuts - LOL hush
Crusty bread - The biggest hard hitter of them all. What will i eat now for lunch!? What am i going to poke people with now?! Meh, i should have said "Check out my rod/baton/ etc" as many times as i could when i had the chance...

The dentist said "Oooh, it looks like you have DIAMONDS in your mouth"

But hes a freak.

And if thats not stoopwid enough - im getting bottoms as well!
ON VALENTINES DAY!!!
Not like im doing anything for it, but its the whole principle behind it!

ON a random note - the maths lecture at the OU in Milton Keynes the other day was ..... boring to be honest. There was a row of "Maths Geeks" behind us who put their hands up to almost every single question that the man asked such as - who knows what *insert elgnthy maths sounding word here* is? etc etc
People fell asleep, people drew doodles, people started singing in their head.
Okay people was me and I was bored.
Sorry, but im sure theres gotta b more interesting things in the world than "SOLVING DOTTY PROBLEMS"
Six pounds not so well spent lol
However, we got free refreshments (tea and mince pies and biscuits)
I even managed to slip a mince pie into my lunchbox for later...... Sly.

Plus extra random - i fell over AGAIN the other day. Was coming out of T-O talking to people animatedly (we'd just applied for UCAS cards) - heel gets caught in trousers, Zoe keels over - big *gdmmfph* is heard as Zoe crashes into the door before getting up quickly like nothing ever happened.
Shame the whole class noticed...


# posted by Unknown @ 12/09/2004 08:32:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"