<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Mynotsointeresting Life living out of a coolbox

Our fridge which broke down was assessed by a repairman today.
It can not be fixed. It is unfixable.
And it must be replaced. Hopefully we can get a Smeg fridge. Theyses cool. Hollises family has a Smeg fridge! As soon as i entered her kitchen i was like SMEG FRIDGE! And then we couldnt stop giggling...

Anyway! So the fridge cant be replaced for at least another 2 weeks. So until then we are living out of the coolbox. I miss cold meat :( All we have are pepperami's - I didnt know they didnt need to be refrigerated?! What an eye opener this incident has been.

Lol, anyways, what else has happened?
Ermm oh yeah! The other day we went out for rabbit food at Petsmart and came back with four fish. Oh dear, my dad is not going to be happy about this. I blame my mother - obviously impulsive buys run in the family!
But yes, here is a delightful picture to inform and ... delight you.



And the big fish is the one which Iv had since Year 7 - and its a huge melon farmer now! The smaller ones are the new ones. I have taken the liberty of drawing a scale of size on. lol
As for naming them?
Even more delightful ideas from my mother.

This is Silvie- the original fish which we believe is a he. And its really old. And yeah.

El madre thinks this should be called Whitehead "because its got a white face". Wtf? White face?! What?
"Goldie - so it can match Silvie" - except the fact that the former is about 5 times smaller than the latter.

"Black Eye - because its "cool" " - Lol, not because its got black eyes?
Lol, and as for this one? "We have Whitehead, Goldie, BlackEye and .. orange.. LETS CALL IT ORANGE!"
Oh, the originality of mi madre.
My father on the other hand is going along the lines of "Frodo and Sam"

Yeah, I think we're gonna leave the names for later maybe...


# posted by Unknown @ 10/26/2004 01:00:00 pm
Comments:
Great work!
[url=http://oaegcnzh.com/caxr/qqng.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dnrumgpa.com/renq/uibx.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Great work!
http://oaegcnzh.com/caxr/qqng.html | http://sirbjkyb.com/fdfe/xeol.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"