<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

>{:-) <---- Me as an Onion


Sorry for the delay but we’r back with more tales from the not so interesting life of me! (I dont hear any YAY-ing going on... *clicks gun* DO IT!) ......... Ahem.


GCSEs now over – for those of you who want to know, I managed to scrape in total 4 A*s and 7 A’s
(Also a C in AS French but we don’t talk about that in this household...)
Anyways after a great deal of negotiations between the general youth and their parents, each of us came out of this "experience" with something. Whether it be just the general feeling of accomplishment or just a whole load of money. Such as 1000 pounds perhaps. Yes that’s right. A friend of mine received 100pounds per A/ A*. Respect. Another person I know got a car!
As for me? I got permission to dye my hair. By myself of course. I didn’t want to do an all over colour so I went out and bought a lowlighting kit. Unlike a beauteous friend of mine who’s parents paid for her to go and have her hair highlighted at a proper hair place!!
(otherwise known as a salon)
But no. I sat in my bathroom today meticulously pulling out strands through a cap with holes in (I looked like an onion) before painting my head with the lotion which

OMG, its petrol! Lol
Anyways, so I sat there eating Joosters jelly beans for 40 minutes before washing it all off and blowdrying my hair to reveal...........


Absolutely no change whatsoever.

Poo



# posted by Unknown @ 9/01/2004 06:38:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"