<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Drugs are bad mmkay?

I have now got my costume for a medieval themed shin-dig I'm attending next week.
Think one of of Henry VIIIs wives and you got it. Strange … seeing that its meant to be medieval… Its one of those "one size fits all" and the resulting fit is determined by a single rope of cord that you lash around your waistage.
Heeee, and theres a really cool thing to wear on your head!
Anyways, drugs training day thing today.
Was quite good seeing that there were a few schools there – John Colet, Misbourne, Mandeville, Buckingham, AGS and AHS.
Started off with ice breakers – My name is this, I like this, I don’t like this etc


Then I fell asleep during a lecturey thing.
I WAS ALL SPASMOLYSED! (and yes it means what it sounds like - isnt it a GOOD WORD?)
How embarrassed was I??
I didn’t mean to fall asleep, I really didn’t, just I kinda drifted off, and when Dave woke me up, Shyam and Alpha in front had turned around… Jesus I hope I didn’t snore.... Or say something incriminating...
Lol part from that one talk, the rest was cool. We went to Safeways slash Morrisons – and bought bread!!! :D

Yay!

Then we got let out LATE so me and Alice, who had buses to catch, seriously PEGGED it all the way back to Highbridge - because we were too tired to run up the hill and plus - who wants to ruin their Converse? (well, my fake Converse, hers were real)

And as we ran across the zebra crossing - a car beeped at us in that oh-so-taunting way. And guess who it was? A very smug Gopsill and Goody sitting in a car waving at us.

Buttmonkeys.



# posted by Unknown @ 9/14/2004 08:57:00 pm
Comments:
Great work!
[url=http://rxjecgbb.com/shqd/mifa.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ojtkcnrm.com/beus/rhtv.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Good design!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Great work!
http://rxjecgbb.com/shqd/mifa.html | http://xzfjglqw.com/ubus/dqgd.html
 
Great work!
http://rxjecgbb.com/shqd/mifa.html | http://xzfjglqw.com/ubus/dqgd.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"