<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Eeee! Im on the Sky website!

Picture eeeeee click me!

For those of you who know, my time in Birmingham was to attend one of three 3-day workshops run by Sky TV. My choice was the Media workshop and it was great! Liberty X were the faces so they turned up on the last day and guess who gots to interview them?! And now Sky have put up some pictures on the webby which is pretty lucky because i didnt have a camera, or a pen (so alas no screams of "Tony sign me sign meeeee!") and now i have a nice memory jogger of "when Zoe met Liberty X" ... and also made a fool out of herself in front of them because she couldnt get the MD player (see bottom of picture) to record - who says third time lucky? More like 9th! And if you look on my right hand you will see the lovely bracelet thing given to me by Greer and the Claydonites one Christmas which clearly states

Boys are stupid throw rocks at them!
Ha, Miner Matt was smug when he got his pic on The Coastguard Kites Gallery .... *gets rock* :P

:D But yeah, as "cool" as Liberty X are, they were pretty ... cool. I asked them THE most random questions ever such as :

"If you were a biscuit what biscuit would you be and why?"

Kevin- Hob Nobs because they have big nuts.
Kelly (who the Sky Guy announced as Holly) - Bourbons because im brown slim and sexxxy
Jessica- Dip me! Dip me! Dip me! Actually, a party ring maybe...
Michelle - *silence*

Hey, you cant please everyone.


# posted by Unknown @ 8/10/2004 06:37:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"