<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, August 06, 2004

Aylesbury Grammar has been robbed! Robbed i tell you!

LOL, coming back home today in the car, I was sitting there thinking about how i , get this, was starting to miss AHS/AGS and the lot that comes with it. Suddenly Will Young gets interrupted by the local news, one of the latest stories being
"Thieves break into an Aylesbury school..."

Turns out that people broke into AGS and made of with a brand new rowing machine, still in its box. Ouch it hasnt been a good year for Mr Harvey with vandalism and thefts has it?

Anyways, for those of you still in the country and with web access, you may have been wondering where i have been for the past few days (okay maybe not but try and pretend) There has been a distinct lack of daily babbling due to the fact that my cousins PC is under some kind of AOL blocking protection thing and i couldnt access my blogpad due to too much "suspicious content" .... Strange that, especially as it let me access the MYNSIL main page. You cant get content more suspicious than "Jizzwanks", "Bosh on the mooey" and "Bajooby" i dont think! .. Okay, i made the last word up, but you get my point right?! Right? ...
G2go and unpack soon but heads up for my next blog on JOBS *dances around mysteriously*


# posted by Unknown @ 8/06/2004 05:30:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"