<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, July 30, 2004

"Monsieur, wiz zees Ferrero Rocher you are reely spoiling uz!"

20th Century Fox have announced that they will be screening a new Simpson’s episode in which one of the long-running characters will come out of the closet and get married as Springfield legalises gay marriage. The question is, who will it be?
The most obvious choice, is, obviously, Wayland Smithers, Burns aide who has the worlds largest Malibu Stacey collection and frequently has dreams involving a naked Mr Burns coming out of a cake singing I think I’ll stop RIGHT there.
They have not ruled out a lesbian wedding so perhaps its either Patty or Selma?
Other rumours have ranged from Carl, Homer’s colleague at the Plant, Comic Book Guy and even Homer himself.
My guess? Well guesses, Milhouse’s dad, Troy McClure, Moe, Otto , that random captain man…..
Lol
On a random note, iv made a point of not advertising my spouts of incessant chatter, as its just got to a point where website hits don’t give me a kick anymore. I need something else… *rubs hands* Lol, just my little joke there…
ANYWAY!
Note to self, don’t put Nutella in the fridge prior to consumption, it just turns into a big block of chocolate. And I know to many of you a big block of chocolate doesn’t sound so bad, but it’s a big block of chocolate in a glass jar. Hence the removal of said block of chocolate to eat is quite challenging.
You know how before I said it was like the inside of a Ferero Rocher?
Well, reading the jar it said made for Ferrero UK apparently a large group that also makes Mon Cheri and Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Kinder Surprise eggs and Tic Tacs (which did you know are German?)
Wow, I knew these taste buds were onto something, these babys are gonna take me far!


# posted by Unknown @ 7/30/2004 08:27:00 pm
Comments:
Good design!
[url=http://pvdeuidf.com/blyh/yoos.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kufpvgci.com/cdgt/mfac.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Well done!
http://pvdeuidf.com/blyh/yoos.html | http://bljzzsur.com/runc/ushe.html
 
I think that everything said made a great deal
of sense. However, what about this? what if you were to create a
awesome post title? I am not saying your information isn't solid, but what if you added something that makes people want more? I mean ""Monsieur, wiz zees Ferrero Rocher you are reely spoiling uz!"" is kinda plain. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post headlines to
get viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to
get people interested about everything've written. Just my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more interesting.

Also visit my blog: league of legends hack
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"