<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, July 02, 2004

Molester Man hits the streets of Aylesbury...

Well it has been eventful recently.
Yesterday went to a Malaysian restaurant called “The Malaysian Restaurant” – extra points for originality there! And had a good time, eating things that I couldn’t even pronounce- and it was GREAT!

Today, went into school to finish D of E stuff (OMG, its like in 20 days now…) and then went to el cine to see “Mean Girls” which, coicedentally, is about some mean girls. And a not so mean girl. And a fit guy. Mr favourite charcter has to be the captain of the “mathletes club” who’s business card says
“Kenny G - Maths genius/ Bad-ass M.C”

However, whilst out and about in Friars Square with ChazBaz n Elly, we encountered what was easily the not-so-highlight of the day. This random man, about 30, with a “spastic look” about him approached ChazBaz, greeting her and rubbing his hand up and down her arm before walking away smiling.
Evidently by the look on her face, she did not know him as she squealed “EWW!”
And uselessly, it was then that the advice form the self-defence lessons (including a large shout of BACK OFF!) came to mind. However by then it was too late to say anything and though the idea of running after him wielding our umbrellas seemed very appealing, he was long gone before Chaz had gotten over the initial shock.

We went to Vale, and saw the hobos gathered in the bandstand thus leading to a song and dance called “Oh dear, hobos in the bandstand” to the tune of “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” ….. Went back into school and met ChizBiz who incidentally was hysterical over an incident that had happened to her earlier too.
“I was in town and this middle aged man just came up to me asking me how I was before…”
“STROKING YOUR ARM?”

Cue the frantic jumping about and screeching of “I KNOW!”s

So yes. Anyway! Just a warning for those who will be going out to Aylesbury town wearing sleeveless tops. He likes the feel of white bare skin we concluded. This includes boys with long hair as he didn’t seem to be the type that would be bothered.

Tonight am going to the easycinema to go see The Day After Tomoro (again) which will cost me a mere 250 pennies. And then the day after, I am going to El Lake District so you won’t hear from me until about Tuesday evening.

Enjoy the silence.


# posted by Unknown @ 7/02/2004 05:18:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"