<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

And here i sit....

...eating Chocolate spread out of a jar. God i feel so pathetic lol
 
Nutella is pretty good by itself actually. A bit like the inside of Ferero Rochers. Though chocolate frosting is p-remium. Who says you need a cake to put it on first?!
 
Oh looky looky Blazin Squad are playing. Actually!! I made Chizzel listen to one track and didnt tell her who it was by and by the end of the D of E we were bringin daaahn the house with our quali'y choons! But now i KNOW the words. Ish..... Okay, all i can do is doo-dah along to it. Oh the hilarity of doo-dababing to Gangsta's Paradise.
"As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death
do daba doo daba doo
do daba do daba doo
Doo daba dooba and dabd doba do
Dooba do doooba do daba dooba daba do " etc
 
Have spent majority of day moving furniture but luckily enough no crushed fingers and toes like last time... However, Zoe managed to hit her head on a protruding doorknob (no innuendo's please) when she stood up. Severe pain i assure you.
 
At the moment i am pondering whether to accept mon uncles offer of going to work in his fish n chip shop for a few weeks over summer. On a plus side I'd get about £170 a week. And all the fish n chips i want. (Though Im sure that offer will be rapidly withdrawn after my first day. ) However, its about a million miles away so I would be unavailable for all social interaction for at least a week, which knowing my luck will be at an all time high once i leave. Coincedence im sure.
 
Mmm Nutella is pretty good. I just randomly bought a jar whilst shopping. Random craving... Wow i wonder what i'll want to eat when im preggers? On second thoughts dont answer that. Im sure the thought of me passing on my genes to the unsuspecting people of future scares the bejeesus out of you. Well, in fifty years, when you hear little kids on the street approving of things with "Deesh!" and cursing by yelling "Ahhh jizzwanks!",  you'll know exactly who's influence that was...


<>


# posted by Unknown @ 7/27/2004 03:40:00 pm
Comments:
Great work!
[url=http://dmslevvl.com/dmzk/smst.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nufwviql.com/pftx/xhte.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Nice site!
http://dmslevvl.com/dmzk/smst.html | http://dfmkzxdw.com/wfas/kuyi.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"