<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, June 04, 2004

Yesterdays visit to El Teatro was pretty fun. Me and Tapa got back late and didnt go to bed until the early hours of the next day.
Unfortunately, im not a fan of KEYPAD LOCK so my phone rang the first person on my list "Angus Home" at little past one o clock in the morning.
Ooops.
Luckily, because my phone is on extra loud, i heard it ring so managed to end the call after two rings.
LOL that reminds me, THE funniest line Tapa used when trying to convince the person she was ringing that she was alone.
"Who's with me? .. No one.. No.. im talking to myself, like y'know when you go to yourself, shut up Tara, just shut up? ... Look, see im doing it again, shut up Tara before i hit you.. i mean.."

Plus the fact that i was hissing helpful conversation aids at her added extra comedy.
"No im just tired cos ... I.. have.. i have... . issues .. yeah.. WAIT A MINUTE! Ignore that! I dont!!"

OMG!! At El Teatro, half way through, we saw a dancer that had a uncanny resemblance to .. wait.. MS MILZANI!
The thing that made us try and stifle our laughter amongst the crowd was .. well, this dancer was a man. But he had hair JUST like her. And he was prancing around all proud and with the "get out of my face" attitude of a Spanish bullfighter.
And oh my god. Me and Tara were practically peeing ourselves. She was crying!! I was choking on a strawberry lace. OH dear oh dear.
unfortunately we didnt get a picture (no flash photography) so i guess its a see to believe thing.

Talking of pictures, a fwe months ago, Tara took a picture of a stweard with an eyebrow piercin at El Teatro just for kicks i guess. This time she thoguht she saw him again, so went up to said steward (Ice Cream Man) and just randomly asked him if he'd had an eyebrow piercing.
This led to a confused "i just sell ice creams" look before leading into an in depth discussion of how he used to have one, but not when he was working there, but did he know anyone that strongly resmsmbeled him with an eyebrow piercing?
I just sat in my seat (behind a nice looking guy we christened "Josh Wannabe" purely he looked like he was called Josh or something) choking on my ice cream (2nd one)
Talking of Josh wannabe, we had Old Josh, Grown up Josh, Ice Cream Man, Mummys Boy Josh and Gayman.
lol i think we got distracted somewhere along the line.

Yeah, thats what i did Thursday and Friday.
Plus we revamped Carmen complete with Drum and Bass - though i still cant do the bass (previously referred to as the boom boom bits)- i dont think girls are made for that.
LOL still remembering Hickson desperately trying to teach me and Emmaroon despite our feeble attempts of "BOOM! P-BOOM!"
"Look, just go bmm bmm mmb"
"boom.. boom booom."
"Not quite"
"Mbmm *chokes*"


WHo's the king of the beatboxing ring? Not me.... Because technically that should be queen.... Wow this has been a long blog. I should stop now.
(Go Jimmys Farm!)


# posted by Unknown @ 6/04/2004 07:08:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"