<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, May 24, 2004

No doubt those of you who watch the news will know of the tragedy that happened earlier today.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/northamptonshire/3744155.stm
Thats my friends bus.
Luck for Jim he caught the train home due to exams.
One dead, one critical, eighteen walking wounded.
Im can believe im so shocked and whats more is, even though i dont know those involved, im really stunned by what happened.

Everyday i take the 843 from MK to Aylesbury. Its a 70 minute journey at least. So each day thats over an hour and a half. Luckily for the past five years nothing has happened to the bus worse than a few shattered windows due to boys throwing rocks through the windows.

I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone of how fortunate we are. Not to go along the starving children in Africa lines but it was only earlier today when i was feeling "down" about my life. Its a real wake up call to bring something like that so close to home. Really not meaning to sound patronising, pretentious or even downright tacky, but tonight my prayers are with them all.



# posted by Unknown @ 5/24/2004 07:30:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"