<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, May 07, 2004

I feel great. Im sooo busy! Its ... strangely ... fun..
I'v got School Council stuff to sort, a big meeting avec Caterers etc (yay!) , Yearbook stuff to compile, music to write, people to see etc
Oh and did i mention GCSE's?
Eee Spanish Oral looms and i really really really am not ready! I was like ... "Oui, no si! no OUI! No... shit"
And i have that appointment with Melly next week which i will so forget.

*sigh* Life is good. I feel as though i actually am doing things with PURPOSE!

Quote from Stophigs brilliant Biology answer today.
On Food Webs and Chains and stuff
"What might happen if all the Lynx were trapped or shot?"
"The hare population would spiral out of control, over running the land causing havoc and scaring small children."
A* baby!

Also, in Chem today, D-Hols got caught eating and i vouched for her explaining to Grossy "Shes just chewing her tongue!"
Bethjob, being classic Bethjob goes after a long pause "Why would you chew your tongue?"
Then realises why i said it. Clamps a hand over her mouth. Meh, Grossy got bored and moved on.
I'll miss Mrs Gross. (seriously, thats her real name)

Anyway g2go now but YEARBOOK ENTRIES GIRLS! Technically its not a yearbook, but warning, next week i shall be in with my Digital camera to get snaps of you all looking au naturel!
Oh god im going to get massacred...


# posted by Unknown @ 5/07/2004 09:23:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"