<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Hate to say this but, what with the orals that signify impending doom upon us, Iv just realised our GCSE’s are not too far away. And I have yet to properly sit down and revise. What can I say I'm a girl who loves her cramming. (no innuendos please)
We break up on the Wednesday and hey presto- I have a Business Studies exam on the Friday following.
Yeah. I should really go do some work.
In fact the only work Iv really really really done is a good half hour of textiles – Which just happens to be my last exam.
Isnt life sweet?

I don’t really want to go off on a reminiscing streak now but it only seems like “yesterday” when we were Year 9’s doing our SATS – or Year 10’s being introduced to G Groups for the first time and leaving the security of our tutor groups, like young birds being released into the jaws of nature…. Ahem.

I know it’s a bit late for some of the Frenchies but good luck for the Orals!!!!
I have Spanish next Friday. *sigh*
Being at the end of the register comes in useful sometimes…

PS Hit the 10 000 mark!! AM i really THAT fun to laugh at? lol


# posted by Unknown @ 5/05/2004 07:41:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"