<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, May 21, 2004

Friday Friday Friday. Not muc to talk about. The business studies exam was not bad. Though I still think our case study was a load of cack. I quote my revision buddies in T2 “Who counts subcontracting Interior Design as a business anymore?”
Anyways. The exam finished after 3.30 – hence at 3.45 I was power-walking my way to the bus park. I got there – out of breath completely, (I need to get more exercise apparently), and my calves felt like they were being squeezed in a vice similar to those in the Res Mats room. Despite my lack of oxygen I was satisfied that I was toning my limbs. Yay! And I didn’t fall over once despite wearing the slippy shoes and having no one around to clutch to.

Turns out the sodding bus was late anyway.


Talking of buses, I never got to mention the little incident that happened about two days ago.
Me and The Canadian got on our bus – to our great surprise there was no one downstairs – usually full of screerching year 7 floyders, but no.
There was no one upstairs either. Caleb took great delight in exclaiming “Oooh Ghost bus!!” many times…
We sat down for a minute thinking where everyone else was. Then this random little boy comes upstairs and says “I think you’ll find you’re on the wrong bus”
NOOOO!! My record of NEVER getting on the wrong bus for the whole 5 years is broken – 2 days before the end of term.
Caleb:“So where does this bus go then?”
LittleBoy:“Leighton Buzzard”
Caleb:“Zoe, fancy going to Leighton Buzzard?”
Zoe:“Just get off the bus”

Oh well. We live, we learn, we humiliate ourselves.
*awaits the shout out bitching about public transport*


# posted by Unknown @ 5/21/2004 08:23:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"