<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, May 28, 2004

Eternal Sunshine of doo ba doo or Eternal Sunshine of the Spot it was called at el cine was quite good.

The storyline is quite complex towards the end - for those with mindsets similar to mine you might get a tad confuzzled.
Basically. [Spoilers ahead in italics]
Guy wants mind erased of ex girlfriend because ex girlfriend had her mind erased of him. (the usual, you do it to me, i do it to you thing)
Realises half way that he actually likes some of these memories.
A while later, during the mind erasing, as he has to live through each memory again. He realises he loves her.

And then comes the whole, mind erase inside a mind erase thing which is completely WOAH! but completely woah.. at the same time.


All in all, it was a good film, good idea, good stuff, good Elijah Wood :P but, a tad long winded.

Ermm. What else can i say? Its more of a girl film than a boys film but guys you get to see Kirsten DUnst dancing around in her underwear with a guy that strangely resembles Vicar Boy Chris off of the Pop Idol thing

Cant believe I'v had 7 exams already. Half term next week - is everyone going to be revising? Lol.

Last ever friends on tonight- i detect a mass leaving of MSN at 9'o clock.
Ward is doing a blog on why it was so good. I gave him my five cents on that already. (its two cents isnt it? pleh)
I can already see it
Me on the sofa eating ice cream out of the tub. Bawling my eyes out because Monica and Chandler have had a beautiful baby which theyv named after Mr Heckles. OMG deja vu of the sex n the city finale. Pleh Friends is better. Always has been, always will be.

Shall be back soon with a blog to discuss the ending no doubt and then possible alternate endings. My, dont i lead a fulfilling life?


# posted by Unknown @ 5/28/2004 07:28:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"