<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

END OF TERM! YAY!!
FINALLY! A good 5 days after the Grammar comes our turn.
Tied a few tampons on door handles and we handcuffed a “Dead arm” to our form room door. Also some people in my class constructed a Grim Reaper in Miss P-C’s office. And hats off to the Claydon homies for the balloons in the tower block toilettes – tho it was mean of the staff to pop them all!
My shirt is signed and looking extremely colourful though I am not appreciating Smelly Macs message of “I LOVE GIRLS!” splashed all over my collar.
My favourites have to be, “don’t fall over!” from Jorge, “Alas no more touching of boobs” from Stophig AND!!
I GOT BETHJOB TO SIGN BETHJOB! For the first and last time (until year 13 that is…)
Heh, Mr Sinden thought he was extremely witty when he wrote “Good luck, and see you in the Danger Zone”
(for further understanding see our D of E route this July)

Ooooh Chisel! We’re from the *pause* SAFETY ZONE!
Oh dear oh dear I think Emmaroon and Undrell were getting very worried about us in PE. BUT, on a happy doo dah note – G1 (plus honorary members) are the CHAMPIONS of dodgeball! We stayed in for a magnificent 4 and a half minutes! WE RULE WE RULE! Safety ZONE! *does action* :D ***

Wow. The yearbooks have now officially sold out.
135 copies were reserved and paid for in the last two days. I'm a born saleswoman! : ) lol after a few minutes of badgering people gave in I guess. But yes. They said I couldn’t do it in 5 days but nyeh!
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to it and to those who bought one. The reprographics lady has learned to loathe me after coming in so many times to re-order lol

Anyways, after the good news comes the bad.
Unfortunately, Mr Williams is set on NOT having a year 11 dance this year due to a problem that occurred last year or something like that. This means the date of the 2nd of July is most probably cancelled. Unless any of you can hassle him into changing his mind lol

Finally. HELLOO STUDY LEAVE! Hope you all have a fun day of revising, “revising” and using “Bitesize” I actually have to revise for my business studies as its this Friday – as in two days. Woot. That’s going to be fun.
And to end, I hope you all have a deesh time doing deesh things.
Deesh.
As the last comment in the yearbook says
“Its not goodbye, its see you later”
“From all the people you’ve touched in this year”
(he he)
I feel like it’s the end of an era, and then I realise I still have to go back for exams. Meh. Til next time : )

*** However at Benchball we are as sucky as it gets.


# posted by Unknown @ 5/19/2004 05:55:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"