<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, April 19, 2004

Wow its been aaaaaaaages since I blogged on this baby. Well what have I done?
Went to London for major shopping on my birthday – rather good as I had £50 Topshop vouchers to spend in the glorious heaven that is the Topshop in Oxford Circus. 4 FLOORS!! :D
Went to Harrods and looked around Knightsbridge a bit but its all designer shops with stock I can only dream of affording. Though my mother was very close to buying a Hermes bag – why she would spend that much money on a bag I do not understand but I guess I will when I'm older or something.

I got a digital camera from the rentals and was taking mad pictures of anything and everything with the girlies yesterday. We went to Burger King (Double Bacon Cheeseburger) and Hollis got a happy meal and it came with a little man with a spinny thing. Yes. It was fun. And the spinny thing spun everywhere and we got evil-ed at.

And Elsh has got me The Pig Of Happiness!!!! Well, I'm pretty sure she has… Eeeeeeh! Its such a cool book!
Owie owie owie. The other day, I fell over – again. Horrible smashed up knee lol. Blatantly gonna scar – just like the 4 past times- this year alone. Damn it. By the time I am 21 I shall have *does the maths* approx 30 scars …. OH well, I shall have to retreat to the circus, you’ll find me under my new name. Not-so-scar-face.

Ok, I’ll stop with the scarring talk now. Actually, talking of Scar, we watched Lion King 3 whilst partially unconscious seeing that we had not got much sleep that morning (LOL Gimpy the Dwarf – Hollis!)
We’d watched Lord Of The Rings , part one AND two. Extended editions. We were asleep looong before Return of the King started.

Just when we’d got bored of the “No one tosses a dwarf” joke, Gimpy says to Aragorn, “You’r going to have to toss me!”
Cue the hysterical laughter and immaturity. Oh the tossing jokes always get me.

Hope everyone had a great easter - NOTE High school girls, we dont go back til wednesday right?


# posted by Unknown @ 4/19/2004 07:58:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"