<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Went Ice Skating with 11s gals today. It was a day of pain. With momentary moments of delight when you realise you’r actually moving without holding onto the barrier for dear life. There were many fatalities on this fateful day. Robee fell over first, landing heavily on the hard ice. Lozzi was then brought down by a small boy in her path. Christine’s legs gave way and she ended up desperately trying to climb up the barrier whilst her legs flailed underneath her. Bekash A wiped out by the sidelines. We thought it was all over and then Katrine was taken out by yet another small child. Robee then fell over and banged her head and spent about 15 minutes in the First Aid room. Oh there were wounded and small children everywhere. It was like the first fifteen minutes of Saving Private Ryan all over again.

As for me? Yes, of course I fell over. I also managed to somehow skate over my hand. I can imagine you lot trying to imagine how that’s feasible but hey, as Hollis says, if anyone can do it, Zoe will. So yes. I now have two large plasters slapped over my wrist and palm. It looks like iv been a bit scissor happy on my wrists… Meh.

But happy thoughts we went to Burger King!! I had an Extra Large Triple Bacon Cheeseburger Meal to make the pain go away, And then diddy donuts after. And then a medium box of popcorn. Aaah nothing like a good meal to keep you happy.
And then we had fun in the “Amusement area” where Lozzi and Robee had a blast “riding” those pony things! Oh the sexual innuendoes were plentiful today. *halo*

Hehe QOTD- We were driving through Hemel by that “Magic” Roundabout and I go , “Hmm, we’v been here before…”
“Yes Zoe, on the way here.”

Meh I blame …….. blood loss …… or something…… OH LOOK A UNICORN!! *flees*


# posted by Unknown @ 4/03/2004 07:12:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"