<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

To quote Tuesday, October 28, 2003 : Tuesday is the day that the old people come out to play.
Seriously, me n Hollis were on the good old X15 today and about 90% of the passengers were over 65! Hehe it took them aaaages to get to their seats- twas quite cute. Woah I wonder what I'm gonna be like when I'm 64? When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now… will you still be sending me a valentine? Birthday greeting? Bottle of wine? (LOL I likes that song)

Today went to town avec people. LOL we walked into Claire’s to look for a present for Stat right? Captain Smooshmoose was RIGHT at home as he strolled in (pretty colours I suppose) but Greenie, Digs and Spangus were like – errr no.

Maccy D’s awaited us. I bought a Big Tasteee Meal – Man it’s the size of my head! Its fantastic!! …….. though I got put off my SOMEONE mentioning a certain part of Melvin’s anatomy. (For a more visual idea)
And Smoosh was happy with his Happy Meal. LOL they gave him a CARE BEAR at first and then they saw him with it and were like, “Err, don’t you want a boys toy instead?”
So we made do with a plastic glider.

After we went to WHSmith and whilst waiting for the others Smoosh decided to fraternise with some evil looking pigeons. Then they all flew around and stuff. Meh I don’t like low-flying pigeons. Creatures of eeevil!
Starsky n Hutch afterwards. That was good. Rather funny. Yes. Alas no food. Why Diggle gave me a look of disbelief when I suggested it, I do not know. I do not know at all.

Then Noodle bar with 11s gals. Twas great. As per usual. AND! My fortune cookie said I will live to an old age and have lots of grandkiddies. LOL the C suggests “granddaddies”

Also, while on the subject of going out and stuff – Bebs has been ultra clever and put up a blog-me-doo where you can announce certain get-togethers in one place instead of visiting several different blogs. To get memberships just ask him. But if you have no idea what I'm talking about and need to see it for yourself, visit

http://on.tbdc.net/

Muchos Gracias.


# posted by Unknown @ 4/06/2004 08:03:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"