<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, April 15, 2004

One more day to go. The excitement is starting to kick in. I can tell you that tomoro at this time I will be running around going “EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” whilst waving my hands like a loon.
Actually, on second thoughts, I’ll be in the middle of London so….. maybe I’ll save that for another day.

16 years of age. What does that signify? 16 years of experience? 16 years of knowledge? 16 years of wisdom?
Who knows? Who cares? WE CAN BUY LOTTERY TICKETS.
Personally I cant wait til I hit the road. At 16 you can
 drive a moped
 drive a mowing machine
 drive an invalid carriage
 drive tractors less than 2.45m wide –
What about combine harvesters?…

We can buy caps, cracker snaps, novelty matches, party poppers, serpents and throwdowns, but not other fireworks. Hehe, imagine me and fireworks - singed eyebrows galore. Actually, more Merry and Pippin style as knowing me i shall be daft enough to light in whilst in a tent...

Also 16 is the minimum recommended age for taking up a company directorship. Learnt that in my 3 minutes of Business Studies revision.
I didn’t know this before but at 16 we may now buy liqueur chocolates!
Woo… novelty matches, liqueur chocolates and mowing machines - can you spell mad party any other way? *sigh*
Wait til we’r seventeen when we can purchase or hire Shotguns and drive agricultural tractors...*grins* Life will be sweet

Wow, I’v just looked at this page thing and at realised that at 15, we can hold a firearms certificate and receive a gift of a Shotgun.I could own a shotgun legally now! Wow!
Oh, I’v been wasting my life…


# posted by Unknown @ 4/15/2004 02:56:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"