<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Marking out Music Listening papers from about fifty years ago brings back memories lol. Mrs Thompson is so dappy.
“In Indian music, which instrument plays the drone?”
“We didn’t know back then so my answer says … bagpipes…”
Mrs Thompson looks incensed

“And what technique is used to sound the instruments?”
“Er…. Playing?”
Mrs Thompson looks annoyed.

*pause*
“Mrs Thompson?”
“WHAT SARAH?”
“I know you said I could go at three but I need to get my coat, may I leave now?”
“But its just gone 2:45!”
“ *pause* …. Yeah, but I need to go and walk to reception and then sign out”
“But-”
“And then I need to WALK to town which will take aaaaaages oh please Mrs Thompson!”
And then we all agreed whilst Mrs Thompson hemmed and hawed before Sarah promptly walked out.

Oh we’r going to do SO well in our exams!

Then we did another practice paper, which turned out to be the one we’d done in our mocks so everything had been done to death. Sitting there listening to 12 extracts, each being played at least 4 times was not our idea of a doss Music lesson. Especially when next door, the string quartet sounds like someone’s strangling a cat. Then there was someone who started singing with a feeble grasp of pitch and. And! To top it all off, five minutes later, someone started to play the Rugrats.

However, we’d rather actually learn than sit doing nothing apart from listening to the Mozarts of tomorrow next door. Shows just how insane we were being driven.
So
“Mrs Thompson, we’v done this before”
“I know, but you have to hear this extract three more times”
“No Mrs Thompson, we’v done the paper before”
“No, read, it says you have to hear it three more times!”

*cue everyone shouting at her that we did this for our mock exams*

“Oh… well I havent got anything else.. shall we do it anyway? Like just for fun?”
“NO!”

*sigh* Its going to be very different once we say goodbye to the Tomps.

On a happy doo dah note – I have finished Re:Loaded- Finally! It just needs a bit of editing here and there which will be done some time before …. the end of the GCSE’s.
That translates to – don’t hold your breath.

Also just cos it will annoy him, my message to Spangus is – Awwwww : )


# posted by Unknown @ 4/27/2004 06:39:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"