<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

First day back – its been interesting to say the least. Absolutely disgusting weather. Many thanks to Robeee who gave me The Book Of Abuse and some Clackers lol They’r these two balls attatched to a pole and they clack. Also, they flash whenever they whack against each other. Getting clacked hurts. I speak from personal experience.
The Canadian had a go with them on the bus and then bus driver flipped out completely (blatantly cos I said he couldnt have a turn) because apparently the sound puts him off his driving because he gets worried that there may be something wrong with the wheels on the bus. Hehe, the wheels on the bus go round and round!!
Ate cake (two in fact!) courtesy of Elsh who did in fact get me the Pig Of Happiness – I think its great especially – “his happiness became sooo big that it began to leak”
Oh the fun of farmyard animals!

Weekly visit to Tesco’s commenced, hadnt been on one for aaages and found myself quite missing our happy little treks – and my happy little tumbles. I bought myself a rather large baguette and took great pleasure in announcing “Check out the size of MY rod”. Much bigger than Henna’s teeny-weeny stick. *grumble grumble* Then siwwy people exclaimed “OMG look what Zoe’s bought!” and I got lots of people giving me looks of disbelief. I was hungry ok?
And then James and John – the terrible twins- decided to pretend they were back in pre-school as they shouted “Me want bread!! NYAAH” in my face, before pelting me with crusts. Now I remember what I hadn’t been missing.

IN fact I was so used to not going to school that I forgot to ring my Dad for a lift when I got to the bus stop and I stood there for about ten minutes thinking “Where IS he?!” Then the penny dropped. And I picked it up. Hey, see a penny, pick it up, every day you’ll have good luck- and then the guy in Grease gets clocked.
Talking of Grease, is anyone up for going to see it at MK after los examenens praps?

Also, farewell to Keiths blog, its been hit by the blog assassinator. *sob*
Welcome http://plitec-returns.blogspot.com !

Last note – I FORGOT TO GET MY PROOF OF AGE CARD TODAY!!!!!!!!


# posted by Unknown @ 4/21/2004 08:02:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"