<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, March 12, 2004

MSN is being a gay mothertrucker and not signing me in.
Hmmm i wonder what it would be like to be a trucker. Trucking must be fun. All day, all night. Truck this, truck that, truck truck truck. But id much rather be Prime Minister.
Hehe, im going to start off a load of disdainful shoutouts now arent i? "Zoe, the day you become Prime MInister will be the day that people decide to stop living life as we know it" etc etc Oh well. I'll pass for the "richest person in the world by not doing anything" job.

Today, i learnt something neeeew.
"Did you know Zoe that one Mars Bar contains the total amount of daily recommended calories?"
"Really? I ate two."
Oops.
But isnt the total calories per day like 2000 for a woman?

Actually after a spot of research on the interrrnet i found out that one Mars bar ONLY contains 234 calories so nyeh!
Now to add up two Mars Bars, a pack of crisps, a BLT panini, a bread roll (which was soggy - i am not very happy about that), a chocolate roll and some caucasian cake. Plus real meals too lol.
Meh Maths is not my forte anymore. Iv decided that im officially going to do rubbishly in my Maths exam as i do not understand much more than 2+2=5
Plus my English exam is going to benefit from my extremely ... interesting vocabulary seeing that i invent new words everyday - in Spanish too.
I quote
"Steph is a pair of meeseses (mooses)"
"Bueno four leaf clover-o!"
"Unafortundamente" etc etc

Ah well, if our GCSEs are screwed we'r all off to posh departments stores to wile away our hours. Lol Crellis has a job at Marks and Sparkies loooool (sohwee *halo*) AND apparently, iv heard that Jake has made assistant supervisor/manager though i dont trust my sources (Mark Chan) But yes.
Iv officially made my choices now for A level- Comms, Eng Lang/Lit, Maths, Economics and General Studies!
LOOOL The look on Mrs T's face when i said i definately wasnt doing Music for A level. Oh we'll miss her daft ways. For a little while anyway...


# posted by Unknown @ 3/12/2004 08:02:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"