<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Many things to talk about today.
First and foremost – I'm an idiot (I hear you saying - tell us something we didn’t know! …. Shut up. Lol)

WE GOT BEST HOUSE CHOIR!!
WOOOOAR! See Disney DID work thank you very much Mr …. Oh my god iv completely forgotten what Angus’s surname is …… MR SPANGUS! But yes.
Cant wait til Friday – those chocolate bars are MINE! (Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine comme la seagull in Finding Nemo)

But yes. Now for the more interesting news of today. And when I say interesting I do mean humiliating. Why oh why do I do it? Well, if you cant get a kick out of life, watch it kick someone else.
Well, actually, I should rephrase. Let it kick someone else so that she falls down the slope by the gates and rolls into a bush and then LAUGH. Like those nasty boys and girls did when the exact same happened to me today. LOL oh dear god it was funny…. Painful yes. Embarrassing yes. *cries*
But I got up slowly. And with as much pride as I could, I raised my hand in the air and thanked the crowds before slowly limping away………. And almost falling over again. Then walked into the classroom where Beans goes "What happened to your knee?!?!"
Zoe looks down.
Zoe sees a large ladder in her tights.
5 seconds pass.
Zoe sees the blood trickling slowly onto the floor.
GOD I HATE THESE SHOOOOOES! They have no grip!! ...But theyre very pretty….. Maybe I’ll wear them tomoro…. Oh wait, it’s a mufti day tomoro ….. Oooh, I could ….. *trails off*

But yes. Now iv ruined the other knee. May I remind you the first one was due to house netball (sport never pays) And you know what Mrs Livingstone said to me?
“At least they’ll be symmetrical!”


# posted by Unknown @ 3/03/2004 07:58:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"