<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I have discovered the benefits of using Word Thesaurus.
I quote an example from my English essay.
“in a plausible, not esoteric way”
A few hours ago I would have gone eso-what? But its true when they say, you learn something new everyday right?

I have recently returned from Tesco’s after buying all my food for D of E this weekend. I spent over £20 on what is essentially two and a half days. I also purchased 14 packs of jelly as I am the jelly girl for the group. Hey, either that or it was breakfast bar girl or washing up supplies girl. Oh the choices!
To be honest about a week ago I was quite looking forward to the ole d of e. Memories of last year preserved forever in the D of E Diary for those of you who have not read of our escapades.
However now that the D of E is about 2 days away, with the trusty kit check tomoro where undoubtedly everyone will bring forget to bring their things in. OH that reminds me, I have to bring a first aid kit. I'm sure I have a first aid kit somewhere ….. If I don’t I may just have to draw a large white cross and scrawl “FIRST AID KIT” on a box of assorted plasters. With a medicated cushion I’ll have you know.

But yes. The things we shall give up.
On Saturday I could be at the Walkers shindig. LOL last time I remember we were running about around the garden shed, in our underwear. Little did we know that their Grandma lives in the converted barn in the bottom of the garden. Meh, barn, shed, tomaytoe, tomartoe, its an easy mistake to make!
Oh god, she must have gotten quite a shock…..
*sigh* I could be there but nooooo, I’ll be sitting in mud, in the middle of a field trying to make fire by pathetically rubbing two sticks together.


# posted by Unknown @ 3/24/2004 08:39:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"