<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

*cries*
You destroyed my lunch!!!!!!
After going to Tescos with Group 5 to "discuss" what we would be buying and stuff for our D of E i came out with a large bag of cereal and two slabs of chocolate to supplement my lunch.
After happily eating my way through about a third of my cocoa pops (Look mommy no spoon!) and taking large chunks out of Bethjobs breadstick, not to mention all the other items of snackage, we found ouselves outside the gates with some "delightful" members of our so called "crew" lol
I HATE YOU ALL YOU LAZY BASTARDS YOU STOLE MY FOOD AND THREW IT ON THE FLOOR AND I HATE YOU AND I WANT *ahem*
I shall explain. Ryan, Foster, Lane and Car(o)l - the she-devils from hell decided to have a nice cereal fight. The rest of my well deserved lunch ended up either on the floor, or in my hair, or down my back, or in their FAT STOMACHS!!! I mean... Well actually, Foster doesnt have a stomach - he's so unprodabble. Hehe imagine me with a belleh!
But anyway, we spotted newly united Rosbee and SlowOne together.. doing what they do best. Meh, my appetite went :P
But yus, before all hell could break out, me n shyam decided to go and say hello! And then we did a dance and i threw coca pops in the air and now theyre married! (because cocoa pops are in fact rice are they not?)
But yes. Im sure that was taken down very well. *halo!*
I was very disgruntled about the fact that most of my cereal was strewn on the floor - yes, all 60 pence of it!! lol. Though i have to say it made a very satisfactory crunching sound when you jump on it. Heee crunch!
I have learnt my lesson. Dont even think about offering your lunch to she-devils because all they will do is throw it back in your face - literally


# posted by Unknown @ 3/10/2004 08:10:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"