<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, March 25, 2004

And it is here i sit, with an absurdly stupid hat on my head. It shouldnt be classfied as a hat as it has a large bobble the size of an egg on top. I look like im wearing a tea cosy on my head. Either that or some large exotic bird has migrated to my scalp.
This was the suggestion that my mother made for me to bring on the trip tomoro. I may just bring it on for a laugh.... and to get shot at. LOOK KIDS ITS ZOE HUNTING SEASON!

Well i have finally finished my packing. It took me a good 2 hours. Nothing is as manic as running around the house whilst trying to stop your heavy bag from crushing your stuff. Mine fell over and the house shook. No joke. I ran upstairs as i thought the bed had given way or something. But no, the bag had just fallen over. And crushed my Crisps into nothing but mulch.

Anyways the forescast for the days ahead is COLD. (apparently). I detect another "I CANT FEEL BY DOSE!" saga...

Mr Torpey was in his scary business studies mode today. Apparently he's "nothing compared to pyscho hancock". Care to explain?

Wow i can see the bobble wobbling about my head as i type. Heeeee.
Anyways i shant be typing for a good three days i think and then i shall be working on "D of E Diary returns" for those of you who are interested lol.

BTW check out the D of E pics in the Orange Locker (see left links) as Smooshmoose has added some "interesting" new ones. Blackmailing material yes but interesting all the same.

S'long everybody. I dont expect jammed up shout outs again seeing as most of the regulars, like me, are INSANE and will be sitting in the fields, lying on our backs and watching the cows go by....


# posted by Unknown @ 3/25/2004 10:05:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"