<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Yesterdays shopping spree was greatly appreciated. I ended up buying a load of crap that I shall only use once then throw it into the wild jungle that is under my bed. Meh that’s the fun of it I guess. Anyway I bought THE dudest bag (for now) it’s a guitar!!! And its sooo cool! (Picture Link)

We went to the cinema afterwards and whilst walking to Xscape experienced THE strongest winds ever! LOL we were walking up by Toad and Maccy D’s against the wind which was getting strong and stronger. We had to hold onto a tree for Christs sake!! Well, I was holding the tree, Hollis was holding me, Katrine was pottering about in her heels and god knows what Elsh was doing. Seriously, it got really scary! The winds were so strong we felt like we were walking on air. Hehe, I can imagine what the people in Maccy D’s must have thought we were doing. Eventually we got to the ticket office but to our shock it was absolutely huuuge! And by it, I mean the queue. Seriously, it went past the escalators and to the entrance of the public toilets. There went our ideas of arriving four minutes before ROTK started. In the end we opted for the next screening of Scary Movie 3 which I must say scared the crap out of me in some parts. (Back at home, the crap was restored to hits rightful owner) but yes.
Ergh I don’t want to see The Ring ever. Ever. And if that wasn’t bad enough I had Hollis freaking me out of my own house by telling me that the girl was in my garden or, on the other side of the window or, on the skylight looking down at us, her hair slowly dripping and then …. a droplet from her hair falls through the glass, right onto my magazine page and I look up and …. *shudders*
Great, in fact absolutely bloody wonderful seeing that my parents start leaving me all alone at night now. I hate you Hollis lol.
Anyways the night was interesting. We were watching Scary Movie 2 in the early hours complete with random anonymous calls on my mobile LOL. Very appropriate.
After that we watched Dude where’s my car? Which is one of my favourite films followed by LOTR and then The Goonies and then The Mighty Ducks and then Con Air and then The Matrix and thenand then … (LOL iv seen it 5 times and it hasn’t got old yet!) Shibby.

Today was good. We went tropical fish shopping though we do not own tropical fish. Or even a tank for that matter. We do however have a male goldfish named Sylvie. Well, we know not the gender for sure but Sylvie has always been referred to as a male. He’s well over 5 years old which is surprisingly long seeing that I can barely look after my sea monkeys.

Did you know the average lifespan of a goldfish is 25 years? Heh, I thought my fish was pretty old at 5 years seeing that all its predecessors have lived for about 18 months. The oldest goldfish lived for 41 years! *sigh* bye bye Guinness books of records dreams….

Anyway! My last note.
Thank you very much for all of those who have been quoting to me the Newsround story but yes, I do know and yes I am so there. Well, that’s if my parents let me, though at the moment all they’ve said is “we’ll see” its GOING to be a yes. I'm not embarrassed to admit that yes this would be a dream come true and if I don’t go, I’ll always regret. There’ll always be the what-ifs? (Ok I know the chance of it happening to me is VERY slim but hey, I can dream right?) But yes. Thank you for the thought. Much appreciated. And fingers crossed!


# posted by Unknown @ 2/01/2004 05:12:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"