<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, February 09, 2004

Stupidest question today was in Spanish.
What can you do when you have your drivers license?
Duh! The most obvious answer was “drive” right?!
But nooo, people were replying with all sorts , from
“Stop using public transport” to “Get my dad to buy me a car”
Desafordunadamente I didn’t know the Spanish for “Get arrested for speeding”

Its only just occurred to me that soon I will be of the age where I can legally learn to drive. Ok, iv already passed the test with my legoland licence but this is a whole new world waiting for me to screw up in.
Hmm I'm seeing the fines for road rage already. Lol I’ll say it runs in the family, my father already refers to the keys as if they were human ie “Where are the bastards?!?!?”

I have yet to finish my Textiles – it is in for the end of tomorrow. I was planning on finishing it at home tonight but have just bent the fucking needle. HOW AS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE FOOT FOR DIFFERENT STITCHES? LOL the school machines have a universal foot thing. Damn damn damn. Well anyway I started doing my zigzag stitch and as if it was all in slow motion I saw the needle go straight down, missing the cloth and going straight onto metal casing. Whoops. I bent the needle, yet its not broken... since when was metal flexible?
Anyways the house is extra busy at the moment. We need a “rabbit sitter” for when we go to HK on Fri and a “fish sitter” and I also need to pack, finish my textiles, eat AND ring various people.
ts so hectic in this house …. Wow I feel like I have purpose now!! *does a dance*


# posted by Unknown @ 2/09/2004 07:19:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"