<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, February 12, 2004

OK, you may know tomorrow morning I'm jet setting off to the marvellous land that is Hong Kong. SO when you guys are at school for one more day I shall be looking out over the white clouds thinking of you all ….. Well actually I’ll be asleep or watching the in flight movie but the thoughts still there.
But then again thinking about it, iv got to do some Physics cue cards *hits head*
Heres a tip, when you have your Academic tutoring and they ask you how you could help yourself improve – DON’T say things that you wouldn’t want to do!!! I said improve my revision by writing cue cards and look what I have to have completed by the end of half term!
I spent my last chem lesson throwin half eaten grapes around the room. Sorry Jules!! *halo* That was a good shot non?
Anyways I'm not coming back until the Wednesday when we come back so you guys have got three Zoe Free days LOL Enjoy while you can!!! :P
I'm going to have so much fun shopping. ITS PIRATE DVD TIME! In more ways than one as I hope to acquire The Pirates of the Caribbean DVD – last time we got 7 for a tenner so happy thoughts!

Yes I know its Friday thirteenth tomoro. Pleh, I say if its my time, its my time.
Further note – Happy Valentines Dya in advance and much love to you all – yes including you sickeningly cute couples. Pleh I cant be arsed to name them ALL its all too in-my-face lol.

But yessr. I'm signing off again for the next twelve days. Feel free to use the shout outs for your own entertainment (when I get back I expect to see about 70 comments! Lol) Shall see you all very soon and if you’r lucky, I’ll have brought back pretty things for you all!

Happy half term holiday – have a great one boys n gals

Now, the packing begins. Btw, on a final thought, does anyone else find that theres never enough room in aeroplane toilets? You can barely move and then the flush is extra loud and its like argh and then you can never get the doors open or shut when needed because they fold in all the wrong places. …. yes…… But anyways, so long, farewell, auf wiedersen goodbye, ima gonna grab me some aeroplane souvenirs .. maybe an air steward? That would look nice on my mantlepiece …


# posted by Unknown @ 2/12/2004 08:01:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"