<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, February 28, 2004

OK, I said I would blog, so here it is.
El party last night of my dear Lelimo and Henna – One word – Abosultely-fan-floobidly-fun ! (wow I just made that up on the spot)
Well, where do I begin? From the beginning? OK then.
Shyam-I-Am decided to pick me up stupidly early hence Zoe had about 15 minutes to get ready. Zoe then proceeded to try and put her face on in the car, in the dark, whilst going up and down the country roads. Zoe stabs herself in the eye with a mascara wand.
Anyways, we got their nice and early – 15 minutes early in fact- because you know what? We’r HARDCORE! YEAH!
As the evening continued, we were joined by crowds of sexy sirens and erm… blokes in shirts and were all given a character name to sit under at the table. Ironically, I ended up with The Virgin Mary though I must say that Kinkylicious was well suited with Brad Pitt.
Bacardi’s all round and I managed to spill mine all down me after approximately …. one sip. Wooooar! – I must say it wasn’t my fault, it all fizzed up ok!
Ended up sitting next to Joseph – more commonly known as Bill and David Beckham –aka Johhny Boy for the sumptous three course meal – I had to help Shyam and Stophig finish their food. Cuh, honestly! Had a great time trying to do a Miss Congeniality and play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but ended up half choking on a lump of bread that Rrrrryan had “accidentally dropped” into Stoph’s drink whilst “fighting a rabid racoon” – I was there, I saw it all. He’s lucky he didn’t get rabies. We also had fun with the video recorders + cameras and btw Ryan – Cauliflowers gonna get ya! *mash mash*
Next came dessert by which time, I was sitting next to Foster – who I must add was being the perfect gentleman compared to my …. Interesting behaviour. Well lets just say I was eating butter, smearing it on our faces as warpaint whilst eating cheescake – … whoevers it was. (though I hope Foster didn’t mind too much lol) Also managed to delightfully spray Kinkylicious, Lane and Bill to which Kinky raucously burst out laughing declaring it a classic , Lane was bemused and Bill had his rahter clever comeback – Spray that again?
As the night progressed to cut a long story short – this Virgin Mary had a lot of fun!! Twas so great and I must apologise for any interesting comments or performances on my behalf – I blame the alcohol … though I only had one bottle ……..

...Which I filled up with other peoples drinks when id reached the bottom….. So sue me :P


But eventually the evening had to end and I went home with high spirits – but fell asleep in the car – sorry Shyam, did you have fun talking to my rents?

The morning after however … NO HANGOVER!!! WOOOAR but .... but ....hehe, turns out Zoe had so much fun last night, she woke up this morning with a subconjuctival haemorrhage. WOOOOO! For those of you who know not what it is Click Here

Smiles :D


# posted by Unknown @ 2/28/2004 11:45:00 am
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"