<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, February 08, 2004

OK, first things first. The ball.
Was actually a success so hats off to Goody and the rest of the team for organising it. Hmm highlights?
1) Amahnda in her orange ball dress and being reprimanded for supposedly hitting someone.
2) Christina and Ward mwahahah!! ( i had his permission)
3) Frisky Jim n Bekash Malc LOL!! And I cant wait til those photos get developed.
4) Meh, there’s loads more but I really cant be arsed.

But yes, twas great fun. Everyone looking absolutely spanking and amazing. And yes, even the bloke folk managed to smarted themselves up, including The Canadian in his school uniform and Will Wakeford in his pimp ensemble : P
Naturally, Shyam and I were the first on the dancefloor as its ALWAYS dead in the first songs but we got right to the front and were then joined by a load of peeps cos we’r trend-setters lol
Spent the night extra hyper as I was being fed on a diet of polos and coke seeing that I couldn’t do anything as I was sporting two of the most disabling inventions known to man. High heels and false nails.
False nails are . You can’t do anything with them on except poke yourself in the eye and YES I am talking from experience. High heels also result in tremendous agony but as they say “beauty is pain”
I thought my feet would stay on the ground seeing that James wasn’t there but no, the Canadian decides to take up the vacancy and pick me up whilst in the middle of the dancefloor. Meh, my feet were paining too much.

Goodie – you KNOW what you’v done. And YES I was a cold bitch but only because you asked me to be. You’d better be grateful you silly moo! (I was rather good wasn’t I?)
For those of you unaware, I shall NAME AND SHAME!
Said Goodie was dancing with said Emily (renamed by someone but I wont go into that lol) Anyway, his hands were definitely “otherwise engaged” and I bet he was loving every minute of it.
However, prior to the ball, I had been appointed as the official “make sure I don’t get with anyone especially Emily as I am not single and neither is she” person alongside Ward but Ward was “otherwise engaged” with Christina Faranda hey hey go Ward.

Moving on. This has been mentioned on Wards blog but I’ll bring it up as it’s a source of amusement with those in the know. Gopsill was being Gopsill and asks for the one thing he always wants. A hug. *screams and flees*
Not this time mister. He went in and I grabbed both of his shoulders, pushed them back with a defiant “steady on Gopsill”
Needless to say, he didn’t ask for another. :P
(BTW, I don’t actually have that big a problem with him. He knows exactly how I feel about him and I'm sure he wouldn’t have it any other way :D )

Decorations – I have to confirm, Ollies balls were magnificent. The flashing lights had a way of turning on at just the right moment. Ie when Hollis and Diggle decided they would like to partake in a public display of affection. And again. And again.
Shyam and I had other ideas for them hehe, seriously, if you’r ever feeling immature/bitter just blatantly stare at them and move your face closer and closer to theirs, from both sides. LOL, lest just say Hollis n Digs had a pleasant surprise.
*Diggle opens eyes* ARGH SHYAM!!!
*Hollis* ZOE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
*smiles innocently* Just wanted to say hello…. again!
Then that was our cue to flee before we faced Diggles … “wrath”
Or you could do what Laura Fogden and Gaz did and have a raging "argument" on either side of an unsuspecting couple, over their heads which im surprised we didnt think of.
How romantic. Who needs the violins?

The main point of discussion was the fact that most of the male species either cant dance or wont dance. Lol, they tried to use the excuse – but I cant dance. So they got taught. Lol, and yes they looked like clowns but still!
See you get those who are too … timid to lay a hand on you but then you get those who are more self assured in that department. And I do speak for most of us when I say no, that’s not appreciated when we meet for the first time.
When he says “hey nice to meet you” , he might as well have said it to my arse. For future references to all you poor girly wirlies, just get the hell out of there. I would name and shame such but in particular stay away from “manky/skanky J” who is very aptly named lol
Heres another tip, yes you may have mastered the tango but there is a time and a place. When dancing to 50 Cent = not the time. Please learn the difference. :P
Also, yes we already covered the fafct that high heels are very pretty/painful but another fact is that we have very poor balance when wearing them. Please do not throw us around like we’re rag dolls.

Anyways iv yabbered on for too long its even got boring to me.
Life lesson? False Nails = Bastards


# posted by Unknown @ 2/08/2004 09:28:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"