<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, February 29, 2004

OH dear god. Iv just realised. House Music is on Wednesday. Technical rehearsal is tomoro. I have yet to perfect the piece. Hell with that, i have yet to LEARN it! And better yet, i have only 2 pages of my suposed four page piece. But thats ok right? Not many people know how The Entertainer goes right? Right?
*breathes* It will be ok Zoe, you just have to improvise that bit. It goes like this now all i have to do is play that... Piece of cake..... *passes out*

Plus iv missed too many humping sessions so i dont know how our part for the chorus goes. I cant even say it, we have to say "haba, ee baba ee why aay" real quick. And i always start giggling. And i dont have what we'r meant to be wearing either .... wait a minute I dont even KNOW what we'r meant to be wearing!

Oooh, id like to take this opportunity to remind Dickson that if i do in fact sing "hump" on the night, you owe me a snickers AND a mars bar! How about throwing in some Malteasers too? lol

Anyways, moving on from my problem, which i have been ignoring for quite some time and shall continue doing so.
In the past two days i have had a Cheap-DVD Marathon. I have watched the following at least once.
Tomb Raider 2
Finding Nemo
Return of The King
Legally Blonde 2
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Nice.

talking of nice,. my eye is healing up nicely, the red patch has shrunken itself to a mere blob taht you cant see if i look down at my nose. Lol, so now you will know why i'll be making that face.
Hmm, i should really go and compose the rest of a 102 year old classic.


# posted by Unknown @ 2/29/2004 08:02:00 pm
Comments:
Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your site in internet explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good part of folks will miss your fantastic writing due to this problem.

Feel free to visit my webpage - Pirater Un Compte Facebook
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"