<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, February 08, 2004

MY day today was pretty non eventful.
Had an eye test at some god earthly time in the morning (aka 10 o clock). For those of you who have experienceed these, does anyone else hate it when they look at your eye with the torch thing shining in and get reallly really close. The optician has to look closely into your eye so their face is barely millimetres away from your face. Eeeee, makes me flinch.
Anyways, after that we all piled into the car and went to visit my aunt who’s in la hopital at the mo recovering from a hysterectomy. My rents presumed I didn’t know what a hysterectomy was and were merrily talking about other things. Pleh, ignorance is bliss. Got to Aston at about noon and then sat there for hours drinking hospital coffee whilst I ate the biscuits. Also mobile phones were prohibited so I sat there not doing anything, apart from eating biscuits. Hmm hysterectomies…. thinking about it. That must really hurt. Owch. *crosses legs*

Heh, isnt it weird how when you think about stuff like that you have to protect the area that it would happen to, if you know what I mean?
Take for example... when disecting the pig eyes in bio. I remember distinctly, I was asked to take a stab at dissecting –lets just say I took her meaning too literally and I remember Dodo grabbed her face (eyes). Also when talking about the whole being impaled on a broom handle story, we all crossed our legs. You do know the broom handle story though right? Eeeeew *crosses legs*
No?
Hell I’ll just announce it online for everyone to know.
Basically
This girl was in her bedroom …. “having fun” with a broom (Yes “having fun”). However it was too long so she was standing on a chair. Her mother came in abruptly and the girl was so surprised that she fell off the chair and ended up impaling herself. Whether she died or not is a different story.
The End.
Wasn’t that nice kids? We’ll read the happy mass murderer story tomorrow night! :D

But yes, that was one of our discussion topics in Textiles that resulted in a very quiet lesson and a mass crossing of ones legs.
Jesus my blog has veered slightly off course….. though it never had a point in the first place. What is up with that? Lol
Erm……

OOH! Life lesson!
For those of you who come to MK so often (honestly you might as well be living here! :P ) the best place to go is Sunday morning. Seriously, the place is empty but the shops are open. Or you could just come when England are playing in the Rugby World Cup Final like Lyndy did. I'm guessing it was so deserted that there would have been those dry bush things bouncing around like you see in those western movies. What are they called?!
Final thought – Hospital Biscuits are nice


# posted by Unknown @ 2/08/2004 09:32:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"