<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Spent 2 happy hours in La Senza, revelling in the fact that I could walk around with bright red underwear (“panties” as JB likes to call them) in my hand and not feel any shame. (PS Sto, shall show u in Chem LOL) Also the fact that it was half price went to my head. ALSO! I found the “ho-pants” that the Claydons wore for House Dance waaay back, but in red. I bought a pair…… IT WAS £1.50 PLUS 10% off. COME ON PEOPLE! Anyway! Walked out a loong while later with a smile on my face. My conclusion? Underwear is good for the soul.

Went to Chappells, got me a gig bag WOOAR. It has pretty pockets and zips. : D
Bought some nice shoes in this French shop. Trés nice. They’r red. (Duh – its me we’r talking about, red shoes are my weakness lol) and only set me back £15, from £55.
Found some nice cheap cords in Zara. Actually a bit long but apparently, according to my mother, thats for “growing room” …. Enough growing room until I reach 6”2 then?

Went to Tesco’s and did some food shopping for the house. While mis padres were choosing fish at the counter, I was looking at the artificial-ness that is Seafood Sticks. You know those red and white “crab” sticks. In actual fact, they’r only 35% “fish” and the rest is … actually, I didn’t pick up on that part, but its not meat. Meh, I don’t care, they taste damn good. And addictive too… I think they put the same chemicals in Pringles. And Choc Chip Cookies. And Haribo. And *inserts entire consumption list*
Lol, there’s nothing like a good day of shopping to make you enjoy the small things in life.

Hmm… I have a sudden craving for cheese….


# posted by Unknown @ 1/17/2004 06:58:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"