<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Quote of the day
"I could be a cheerleader" - TJ Ward
LOOOOL
"Awesome, oh wow, like totally freak me out, i mean right awn. The toros sure are number one."
I havent seen Bring it on in aaages.

Anyway, first day back at school. First day of mocks. I HAD A PANINI!!!! LOLOL, not bad for cafeteria standard but it was edible at least - and i know i eat everything but thats not the point.

LOL, my dad the "gynacologist" - "rox" - according to Ward. LOLOLOL, sorry Ward that you'v stumbled upon me in this particular mood. I have no desire for you to become a circumsision performer - more commonly known as a rabbi actually lol.

Note, the Orange Locker is up and running with pics of everyone from DofE , bus park oh yeah, and the Black Ward.
The Orange Locker
Feel free to add your own pics and shorts and what not. Im making it a big collective thing so its all in one place ..... yeah.

LoL, interesting bus journey. Told some year 10 about the troubles of relationships. I quote "Stay single while you can. Year 10 eh? I remember when i was in year 10 ... no GCSE mocks .... wait! Where are you goin?!" lol
Younguns these days. *shuffles around in slippers*

Before you hear it wrong, the Cladaghs the other way now - Scanlers you know what im on about at least.

Anyway! Good luck/buena suerte/ bonne chance for the rest of the mockies - if you had Mr A in your MAths/English *shooots* lolol, we got some random old man who shouted at Jegs if she had lost a calculatrice. Hehe, he had a cardigan. Safe.





# posted by Unknown @ 1/06/2004 09:19:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"